Make it easier to block characters who have their profile hidden

Heck yea! Some season salt… peppercorn medley. Little cayenne… HOLY MOLY

1 Like

I like this perspective :joy:
But then… you can’t see what the silly things the magic 8 ball tells you :wink:

When someone blatantly lies, trolls, and then attempts to deny it, I think it is important to bring that to light when there is proof of it. Which in this case there is.

3 Likes

Ig I am missing context once again. I haven’t seen them say anything bad?

Trolling or innocent fun is fine imo.

I’m so lost why anyone is upset? This whole conversation is hilarious imo

1 Like

You’re gonna have ppl on a witch hunt, I’ll back you up.

This is ridiculous

1 Like

Maybe this will help. Here is one of your “daily support” posts in one of those threads.

Here is another one the very next day.

You can also scroll through the entire thread if you like, but it does have 1200 or so comments in there. But you can see that you posted quite a lot throughout that thread, many of them being quite lengthy in text.

I’m still really surprised that you don’t remember that.

4 Likes

Given who they’re replying to I don’t blame them for growing frustrated. We’re only human.

Though I’ve been queued in for a while so i knew of what was happening for a while so I was able to put the problem chars on ignore, and I’ve even asked them to put me on ignore at some point and they have since stopped replying to me.

Which, although I don’t like what they do, I can and do appreciate that they reciprocated that request.

1 Like

i post in lots of threads, never remember them all. have a lovely day

The main context was from other threads that were previously derailed and unlisted or locked. They are trying to do the same here.

If you don’t know that history, it probably won’t make sense.

2 Likes

Unfortunately for them, it’s too late. It’s not a witch hunt anymore because they’ve annoyed enough people lol.

Then the links I included should help you remember then. I hope it helps you!

2 Likes

“Who they’re replying to”. It reminds me of the Harry Potter movies “he who shall not be named.” Can this person not be named? Or whatever they say lmfao

They don’t remember posting in an old thread or are lying about it for some reason. Who cares?

1 Like

I mean, once you’ve seen all of the printed responses, it will never surprise you. Like you copy pasting the same thing over and over and getting slightly different responses was pretty much the same as shaking a Magic 8 Ball, you’ve exhausted all the answers and just started getting repeats.

3 Likes

People are ridiculous

2 Likes

doesn’t really matter, i post in lots of threads.

i hope you have a wonderful day :slight_smile:

They’ll still deny it. They’re trying to defend themselves from trolling, harassing others, etc.

3 Likes

What kind of harassment?

Welcome to the internet :joy:

… jk irl is just as bad.

1 Like

It’s blatantly lying. You don’t have 40 posts or something in a thread and not remember that. They simply feign ignorance so they can keep attempting to derail threads like this.

2 Likes

apparently the kind where people post in support of anonymous posting, i suppose

1 Like