Make Conduit upgrades specific to loot spec?

Woot you all are still here :scream:

1 Like

Finally some feedback was listen BUT TOO LATE!! for so many people that left the game at this moment and this kind of response could help bring a better game with these systems.

We needed this at launch, thanks

7 Likes

Nice!

The drops from the Adamant Vaults in Torghast are rather confusing, are they once a week or a chance per clear.

Can they be farmed?

Can we get conduits of another spec like the old behavior if all of our current spec’s are maxed out? Or do we have to switch specs for that too?

Thanks for the change but this should have always been the case.

1 Like

They won’t answer. They never go into specifics about drop percentages or chances.

1 Like

WTB refund of the 60k + research currency tokens I spent fishing for conduits please! As I’ve still not gotten my actual spec specific potency conduits. I’d like some sort of resolution rather than a “go farm more” answer. This is the way the system should have been from day 1. And you now just decide to do this??

1 Like

Please make the conduit upgrade from the adamantite Vaults a 100% drop chance once per week per section (so 2 total).

Getting 5 stars, then clearing the AV, only to get nothing is really lame.

3 Likes

What layer for Adamant Vaults are you doing?

I appreciate the change. Could I maybe get some of the 40k research I spent last week trying to (then) RNG-upgrade my Ret conduits? :wink:

4 Likes

Getting my last 252 conduit today. It is one of my main spec’s conduits as well. I’m happy this change is finally being made but yeah. I’m salty.

I did a 12 adamant vault yesterday and got 29 gold. No mogs on vendor or boss. No conduit. Etc. Feels pretty lame to put the effort in to do a flawless 12 and get nothing.

4 Likes

A unicorn in a forest fire. Amazing.

4 Likes

Great. Can we now have Soulbinds spec specific instead of class specific?

Same - it’s actually ridiculous that those of us that worked our butts off and are already tier 6 with Archivist’s Codex are now being actively disadvantaged, because we already blew all of our research, while the people hitting tier 6 1-2+ weeks later will get prioritized main spec conduits.

You really need to either not do this change, or refund the shards purchased by everyone who already purchased them this season.

3 Likes

Idiocy. Pure idiocy. This should have been in day 1. It is clear they waited until more people were rank 6 and burned their research, so they could further artificially inflate play time.

I just burned 27 of these to upgrade all my conduits to 252, my last bis conduit was literally my last conduit to upgrade. Now this is announced. I could’ve used this currency for gem sockets, or a mount.

The right thing to do here is a roll back on people that upgraded conduits in the last week and refund all codex research. Allow us to reallocate it properly for all the time lost due to the developers toxic design about leeching playtime from us.

20 Likes

Did you do both layer 12 wings for Adamant Vaults? One of the wings always drops the 252 ilvl conduit upgrade for me. The other I get coal.

:+1:

Great change. Massively increases my interest in finishing my archivist grind because the odds of getting usable conduits as a druid will go way up.

Cringe IRL. “I got sick before a vaccine was created, please don’t create a vaccine because that would be unfair to me.” Actual cringe.

5 Likes

Linxy, you know what Thanks for your work because we know you’re just the middle guy that sent a response and we’re just tired of all the systems provided by the system design team and other decisions on the end team, you’re just the front person that response to us.

So, a lot of people will be frustated that this should arrive since 9.0 and a lot of other issues that players already give feedback if we check months on the forums, we’ll find some similar post maybe you’re responding now because until now the Dev team is working on the solution, so you decided to reply and let people know about the comming fix.

3 Likes

Didnt these only just come out in 9.1? So about 1 month late