Make Conduit upgrades specific to loot spec?

Am I just really lucky? I’ve always had it drop from at least one of the two wings each week on layer 12 solo.

3 Likes

Cudos to the person finally communicating with the players, now, do it more often, if you’re serious about fixing the tension between players and devs this is how you do it.

17 Likes

Omg… thank you! This is such a huge quality of life update.

3 Likes

I am absolutely flummoxed as to why this wasn’t designed like this to begin with.

31 Likes

You are incredibly lucky.

I’ve gotten one.

1 Like

Good change, and not trying to shoot the messenger here but there were multiple threads about this on the Beta forums a year ago. Again, good change but I’ll never understand why stuff like this takes months/years to implement.

33 Likes

Solid change, thank you for listening and communicating!

2 Likes

Well, this is a good news!

5 Likes

You guys never explain this stuff but it would be real nice to know whether or not that chance percentage goes up with the torghast level.

A year later and a year too late. Now delete conduit energy and allow us to freely swap covenants.

Edit: And you know what? Screw this random upgrade nonsense. Let us just pick the conduits we want to upgrade.

29 Likes

Kinda late in the tier/expansion mate. Better luck next time. Already wasted a few on that I don’t need on due to this. Fantastic game.

5 Likes

I’d love for a refund of the 60k research currency I spent fishing for the upgrade… Which I still wasn’t able to get.

7 Likes

good thing we are payers

12 Likes

Great change, just one question. If i upgrade all conduits from my spec to 239 and use one of the items, it will upgrade one from my off specs until I have all conduits on 239 ilvl, or it will upgrade one of my spec to 252?

6 Likes

What about people who already bought 15+ Death-Bound Shard with all their accumulated catalogued research and used them? As usual, I’m assuming nothing you can do and we’re just out of luck.

2 Likes

Excellent change :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, would’ve liked to have known this before I spent over 55k of research and just got all Hpal conduits instead of the Ret ones which I’d like to have gotten.

Now Blizzard is being praised for solving a problem they created. It’s an endless cycle… How about if you continue to make bad systems, you make it somewhat “ok” prior to going live? We complained about this in the Beta.

17 Likes

It should have gone LIVE like this. Don’t even pretend like the design team didn’t know. This was a blantant design choice. You always go back on it when player participation on your content drops below a threshold. I’m glad you’re changing it, but start making these choices earlier. It’s a pattern and it’s very easy to recognize.

28 Likes

Thank you! Took a little too long, but at least you didn’t make this change in the last few months of the expansion. Kudos.

2 Likes

Good change, way too late to make an impact for everyone that’s already been grinding. I only have seven 252s left to earn as it is and have just today finished off the Fury conduits.

If I’m in a spec and have generic conduits left to earn, will this change also prioritize generic conduits (e.g. the covenant ability conduit) over other spec conduits? If not, this change won’t benefit me in the least. Covenant ability conduit would be preferable over my remaining arms/prot conduits in this case.