Make cape lvl 8-12 2 pages per lvl

please make legendary cape level 8-12 quests require 2 pages per quest. currently you need 4 or 6 pages to level up which is impossible unless some one carry you for a full clear. same principle for level 12 -15 that one vison per level should apply below 12 also. status quo only create a real money transaction market which is bad for WoW.

1 Like

How… how is it impossible?

3 Likes

You’re 471 ilvl gdruid with TD, a full clear should take like 5 minutes…

1 Like

It isn’t impossible you just do more runs. There is no need for a carry either.

1 Like

It is possible too do but you running it very tight, and not much sanity to spare. also depends on the class too doing the runs. And absolutely no room for error.

He is rank 15 on that character, pretty sure he is talking about an alt.

1 Like

wat?

Just get two pages in two runs. You can easily do that when you’re still kinda new to visions and getting more talents

1 Like

If he’s rank 15 then he knows it isn’t impossible :sob:

5 Likes

Why not just ask for it for free. Imagine having to play the game to get stuff.
They already nerfed the amount of pages needed.

3 Likes

Just because you can’t do it, doesn’t mean it’s impossible.

1 Like

He could have been carried to 15 idk, but I just got a rank 12 on my arcane mage and I did it solo so if I can do it on that class/spec, which has got to be the worst, he can do it on whatever he is doing it on.

1 Like

Eh, at ranks 8/9, especially without the elite bonus sanity, getting two zones cleared was a nightmare. (Did it last night on this character). Pretty sure my lock won’t be able to do the same though.

Invest in whatever that stupid destroyer talent is at the bottom of the memento tree is.

It actually makes +5 a Vision rather fun
(+5 as in all bosses, not masks)

You do not need to do full clears, you can just 2 areas in 3 visions and you are done.

2 Likes

I thought blizzard already planned to do this. Not sure what’s taking so long.

Which wouldn’t be a big deal if you didn’t need to farm a few hours worth of stuff to get into 3 visions. But at least it’s better than 1 page at a time I guess.

Wait what? I thought there were no steps any longer that required 6 of anything.

“We’re also reducing the requirements for any quest step in upgrading the cloak from Ranks 1 to 15 that previously required multiple Horrific Visions. Each Rank can now be achieved in a single Horrific Vision. For example, upgrading your Rank 13 cloak to Rank 14 will now require 2 Torn Pages of “The Final Truth” (was 6), so if you’re currently in possession of 2 or more pages, you’ll turn them all in and immediately complete that quest. The following quest to upgrade from Rank 14 to 15 will then require that you go get 2 more new Torn Pages (was 8).”

It’s not impossible at all. I’ve done it on 3 characters solo. Don’t confuse being bad at your class and/or undergeared with it being impossible. It’s just difficult if you’re unfamiliar with it.

Well they messed that up royally.