Make boss frontals a LINE not a CONE

It sounds like dungeon mechanics are the least of your worries. Major yikes.

Good luck in your future endeavors. You’ll need it.

1 Like

Its fine.

Warlock is very strong with a minor set back of having to pre plan your movement. Teleport is incredibly strong and if youre having trouble with mechanics the solution is better play and pre-positioning.

Currently spriest is better overall in keys, they bring more to the table.

ok? So?

Clearly didnt stop me.

Yes, we’ve gotten to the portion of the evening where everyone else is wrong, people are now stalking and the best part… calling people “it.” :upside_down_face:

We are still good, but some dungeons having mass dispel is very good.

I have absolutely no idea what point youre trying to make here.

Yes, some classes are more meta than others in a particular dungeon pool. That has literally nothing to do with your stated problem of not being able to get out of frontals, and in fact is backwards considering SP has terrible and demonstrably less mobility than warlocks.

1 Like

Really? You don’t understand having spriest who bring more utilities could be considered a better choice? Why play dumb?

Youre being purposefully dense.

The conversation is about getting out of mechanics. Ill make it simple:

Warlock: move good
Shadow Priest: not move good.

Its a well known fact everyone hates warlock cookies and brez.

But you didn’t understand why spriest bring more utilities, why play dumb

Who
is
talking
about
utility
besides
you?

And apparently a Warlock with a brez, soulstones, portal everyone can use and summoning, along with an interrupt and insane survivability is somehow bad. :woman_shrugging:t4:

Fun fact. There are more unique warlocks doing +20s than Spriests doing +20s.

1 Like

I especially like it when i hit blink and go backwards 1 yard. Thats super rewarding

1 Like

so you get to decide what I talk about? I mentioned spriest bring more utilities and you immediately playing dumb saying that you have NO IDEA what im talking about, once again, why?

homie, I responded to YOUR comment about getting out of frontals. You seem hell bent on changing the topic.

Shadowpriests do great damage and have different utility than warlocks. Cool. I agree.

None of has to do with YOUR words I was responding to.

so what is it that I said that you have NO IDEA of, I even have a post about spriest and their utilities, am I not allowed by YOU to talk about it?

You are having an argument with yourself on a topic no one but you seems to think there is a disagreement on.

I have no idea what your reply had to do with the words I typed. As it was a reply to me and those words, a reasonable person would assume there was some kind of connection.

first of all, im talking about PUG group here, 2nd, spriests are favored by a lot of leaders due to their utilities, nothing but facts. Paladin tank already bring brez, what the groups want are mostly LUST and Dispels (we have a purge and magic dispel yes but not as useful in current dungeon pools), which we dont have. Unless you already have a group that you run with weekly, with a priest healer, then spirest is not mandatory anymore, in some instances.