Make boss frontals a LINE not a CONE

Moved the goal posts to the back side of the map of Azeroth there.

Do you actually believe that because one cone effect is clear they all are?

You have not enlightened me in anyway, just telling me things that I already know, Iā€™m struggle to know your point, maybe because you are pointless.

You and your LFR record with zero M+ rating, Iā€™m not sure why am I even listening to you.

No, this thread is literally about thst mechanic. And I havenā€™t had any other ones not be visible enough so far.

But thereā€™s a difference between ā€œdumb down the gameā€ and ā€œthis visual is too low.ā€ Youā€™re making the wrong argument.

Things you either arenā€™t doing or donā€™t want to do, because youā€™d rather the game be dumbed down for you.

Toddle off and find some maturity if you want to have a real conversation.

Once again proving your own hypocrisy. LOL

Show me your KSH, before telling me to get gud one more time. Stop being a laughing stock by pretending you know how to play.

Once again showing your hypocrisy as you flip out on people. Have fun with that attitude you constantly display here.

You donā€™t even have KSH? Iā€™m done with you, clearly you are good and entitled to attack ppl on this forum. What a joke.

Thatā€™s all you do around here. Your other threads are very evident of that.

Donā€™t insult people if you donā€™t want attitude back.

Have a nice day.

Go get gud and stop pretending.

So hereā€™s how that worksā€¦everyone at the end of the seasons is over geared for the content theyā€™re doing.

You played from December to January, then you took a small break from beginning of january to beginning of Febrauary. Played for a week, then took 3 weeks off and came back at the beginning of April and stuck it out for the rest of the season to get 400 io score. Good job!

Not really ā€œlong breakā€ lol

Ranged attacks traditionally hit harder for this reason. Melee are faster and smaller, ranged are longer and stronger.

Pick your poison

TLDR, the real problem is, you are discussing game mech here in my post, telling me Iā€™m bad, show me your KSH. It seems like Iā€™m wasting my time here with two LFR ppl. I have better things to do.

LOLā€¦ says the one wanting the game to be dumbed down and canā€™t do enough dps because they have to move and canā€™t figure out how to use their own ports. Keep up the hypocrisy. :wave:

1 Like

I burning rushed out of this thread for 30 mins and it devolved fast.

The game is clearly too hard for you, Iā€™m simply doing you a favor for asking it to be dumbed down, you should be the last person to have issues with it.

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/eredar/grizzle/achievements/feats-of-strength/dungeons

Yeah. Imagine being asked to be the person to bait rather than being part of the collective group who knows to step and handle mechanics together. If i was the lowest dps person in my groups and didnt know how to handle mechanics either i would volunteer to be the sacrifical lamb as well

2 Likes

Welcome to the OP. They get told what they need to do or how theyā€™re wrong and they devolve. They do it in every thread. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Nope, itā€™s the ranged that is asked to bait, last season was so melee favored that most groups have 2 melees and 1 ranged, but good job on trying to twist things around to your favor. Nice try.

Youre the first person whos been ā€œaskedā€ to deal with a mechanic that everyone else just knows how to handle lol

Wonder why that is because youre in here stating you dont understand how to handle it

1 Like

It is pug and ranged bait mech in that boss fight because melee canā€™t hit boss from far can they, do I need to begin using potatos for you?

And you two can stop hearting each otherā€™s posts now, lmao.

Exactly. Runes is the tanks job. Runes can hit healers too. So all you have to do is stand 5ā€™ yards outside of the group and hit your strafe button twice and avoid the mechanic in less time than a GCD.

Its a git gud problem

1 Like

It is an annoying cone shape that make us run further than melee range, is my whole entire point, I donā€™t know what is your issue. Start feeling like a stalker. I hope you know geometry. And look, you got your only fan, the blue haired voker. Take it home and enjoy.