Make boss frontals a LINE not a CONE

Dead warlocks do less dps than alive ones.

3 Likes

So what? So do others. We all have to move. Stop trying to finish your cast and dying to mechanics you can easily avoid.

ā€¦ stop using Rain of Fire when you know theyā€™re going to move mobs. I meanā€¦ really?

From other threads, I donā€™t think they know how to play the game at all. I feel sorry for the real Paladina that used to post here.

2 Likes

Where does the DPS of undead warlocks fall on this scale?

2 Likes

Would you rather die and do 0 dps?

2 Likes

Its one of those divide by zero things.

ERROR ERROR ERROR

2 Likes

im fine with conels if theyā€™re telegraphed well.

like you should be able to see the conel starting form before it hits.

1 Like

No, they want the game changed because they refuse to use the tools given to them. lol

2 Likes

I guess thatā€™s why Mortis isnā€™t around any more, got sick of his DPS throwing errors.

1 Like

I miss Mortis. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Now where it gets tricky is when you are mostly dead.

3 Likes

Which boss mechanic attaches to your specific IP so youre targeted 100% of the time? Because im pretty sure you said:

Which is why you also stay spread out. Theres also other work arounds to this for scenarios like:

You keep everyone in melee range, and have one person be 10 yards out to bait, and they strafe for .5 seconds and are clear of the ability.

Seriously, you make this way too easy

2 Likes

I just move in closer so I donā€™t have to worry about it usually.

Again learn to read, the specific boss fight Iā€™m referring to, also have deadly randomly spawned runes all over, how would you know where to put the port.

Which boss fight are you referring to

And how can you assume that using blink wouldnt put you on one of these randomly spawned runes.

1 Like

Use
Burning
Rush.

3 Likes

Iā€™m starting to suspect the biggest impact of entangled is getting everyone running around through frontals.

1 Like

I dunno, seems like half the classes can deal with it while not even moving.

2 Likes

Burning feet, portals, and better positioning will help mitigate this.

1 Like

On one side of the map. Then you stay on the other. Spawn rune and bait frontal, teleport away, run back to the other side to bait more. Lets not forget that the runes do disappear after a little bit

Ranged have been doing this sort of mechanic for years without the issues youre having.

1 Like

I go with Cataclysm + Channel Demonfire + Summon Infernal for a better AOE build that doesnā€™t rely so much on Rain of Fire because of stuff like that.

Iā€™m also specced into Burning Rush and tbh, using your Gateway and Circle is usually a pretty safe bet because whatever youā€™re trying to avoid is going to be where you are, not the other end of the gate or wherever you placed the circle.

Iā€™m just gonna say, you need to be open to suggestions and consider putting them into practice because people who actually know are telling you how it is.

2 Likes