Make blood elves unique again

Delete the void elves from the game and make the blood elf model unique again as it should be. The alliance doesen’t deserve to have the Thalassian model.

57 Likes

Personally I think they should remove all elves from after vanilla on… They created perfection the first time… You guys are the posers.

94 Likes

Youre just jealous because we look better then you.

9 Likes

here to stay

#voidelvesarethebestelves

58 Likes

Blood elves are Horde bias. They were an Alliance race giving to the Horde. Void elves are finally an attempt to balance that scale.

95 Likes

I’d be ok with the removal of the blueberry variant blood elves if it also removes the traitor blood elves too. The only true Thalassian elves are in the alliance. The high elves.

22 Likes

This thread is all Elf on Elf crime. Please keep going. :popcorn::grinning: :popcorn:

25 Likes

lol how about no
the fact that you hate the race so much is a you problem.

4 Likes

I agree, nerf DH.

35 Likes

Level 10 blood elf mage :joy: trying to talk for Thalassian elves. Get good mate.

7 Likes

Draenei are the best.

16 Likes

Horde bias no.

Alliance playing the victim? Yes.

19 Likes

Blood Elves have no rights. Your entire civilization was destroyed by a ceramic pot because your “ranger-general” appointed via nepotism couldn’t get a mailman down the street. You will tolerate Void Elves. Nay, you will apologize to the Void Elves for your betrayal of them. If you do not, I will litter publicly in your fountain.

9 Likes

Blood elves broke with the alliance for very logical reasons. High and void elves are nothing but filthy traitors that deserves to die. Also lol you are the biggest alliance bias Poster of the entire forum. Try again.

4 Likes

Horde that, alliance this… we elves should come together to make the best faction.

7 Likes

The Alliance was the dominant faction back then, they gave you pretty elves to balance the scale.
Who’s playing victim?

23 Likes

Traitor elves need to be executed.

6 Likes

My God, the OP is one of the five Moon Guard Horde players. I didn’t think you had a viable gene pool, I was sure by now the lot of you would’ve gone extinct.

2 Likes

Oh please, the only reason Blizz ever gave blood elves to the Horde is because without them the Horde would be forever the undepopulated faction. They are like 50% of the Horde population!

20 Likes

No worries, Jaina already took care of that.

9 Likes