The army of Zandalar

Self-deprecating insanity.

3 Likes

The Horde has the nightborne. So we are doing fine. Now If Blizzard would give us undead elves customization that would be extra nice. Imagine the butthurt high elves fans who would see going their fav thing going team red for a seconds time. I long for it.

Horde might have nightborne, but their face time compared to void elves has been pretty slim. Having said that you do get to collect the heads of several void elves, so their numerical insignificance is aggravated to a degree.

Right, the people led by, “That’s Jaina Proudmoore. Oh crap! Run!”

The Nightborne are a known quantity. The Alliance helped them as much as the Horde did. We understand how they operate, their technology, their magic, etc… By comparison? The Void Elves are an unknown, unpredictable element.

Thus you now see the subtle effectiveness of the Void Elves. You never really felt their presence for the longest time, but that didn’t stop them from wreaking damage on the Horde without ever getting on the radar of the strongest members of the Horde.

Why not? Bring on the Void Raptors, Blizzard!

The Stormwind Extraction was meant to be a covert operation to extract Saurfang and then Talanji from the heart of the Alliance capital. Fighting Jaina in the heart of Alliance territory wouldn’t be wise, and as we know of Thalyssra from the liberation of Suramar, she is nothing if not wise. :sunglasses:

“Subtle effectiveness,” is that what we’re calling not being relevant in any major stories? The Void Elves get featured in what amounts to an inconsequential world quest, and suddenly they’re mastermind tacticians? Don’t make me laugh.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the High Elf fans are just fine getting High Elves finally. The only ones I’ve seen butthurt are Blood Elf players like you about the same thing you think they’d complain about.

They have their thing, I doubt they’d care if you got your thing.

In fact, isn’t this you, punkin?

1 Like

They play a more involved role in the Alliance’s War Campaign.

For example, sending Horde Emissaries on one-way trips to the Void to deprive the Zandalari of vital information about the Alliance.

False flag operations to sabotage Horde and Zandalari efforts without them suspecting the Alliance being behind it.

Removal of machinery to deprive the Horde of resources.

1 Like

I would agree that void elves make fearsome enemies, but as allies they are kind of a double-edged sword as well. Their usefulness is highly dependant on the ability to control the void, which, I’d assume, becomes harder the more they use its powers.
Besides, as has already been mentioned, many died in the last war and their numbers were already low.

1 Like

Is it any different then many of the current members of the Alliance? Worgens, demon hunters, warlocks and death knight are on the “dangerous but too useful to refuse” list of our allies.

1 Like

There there buddy there there.

Remember the time you threw a tantrum over a dragon in a video game being trans?

1 Like

Not really , I mean I cant remember something that didnt happen . But i do remember you throwing a tantrum over me asking a simple question in regard to whether said dragon could be trans or if she was genderfluid.

I mean, we’ve had a Void Dragon mount, let’s bring on the Void raptors!

1 Like

I’m so glad you are finally using her correct pronouns.

I’m not actually proud of you, nor will I give you a cookie, it’s just the most basic thing you could do is to honor someone’s pronouns.

But i’m just waiting for the next time you question my gender because I’m not being submissive enough… because that was fun.

1 Like

Man the bitterness still burns huh? Apply cold water to burned area.

Never seen Grandblade say that and wouldnt be surprised if he did. You are doing an excellent job at presenting yourself here.

I dont see how what he mention is any true. You both enjoy Gaslighting to the extent I would recommend getting a hobby.

1 Like

Please tell me when you are done editing your posts so i can reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a bit more socially acceptable to be transphobic on the forums, than outright racist, or homophobic, it seems.

Thankfully noone here is being any of that. So i dont see a reason for that reply.

1 Like

Finninbas gets away with being all of those things all the time. It’s getting annoying that he hasn’t been banned for it yet.

I am so glad I figured out how to ignore people with hidden profiles. they really should not have removed the option while watching a hidden accounts activity.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/make-it-possible-to-ignore-users-with-hidden-profiles/183210/2 For anyone that wants the solution.