Maintenance Extended to 1:00 a.m. PDT in this Region

never take a break on long patch days like this, you aren’t getting much bang for your buck. Instead take your day off a day after maintenance.

Adding that wouldn’t increase the patch time at all

Could anyone imagine if Blizz got DDoSed right now? These forums would melt haha.

1 Like

I’m not mad at the rep that has to report the news. I’m mad at the executives and developers that had more than enough time to test their sheet before trying to plug it all in last minute on launch day.

You guys are an embarrassment to software developers everywhere. There are literally steps taken to avoid situations like these. And these steps are taught in programming 101 courses everywhere. What a sad company this has become since it was bought out by Activision.

5 Likes

aiight. im out. I just really hope we end up with Tiny Orc Shoulders again.

So whats the reasoning, like what is the actual problem that’s causing the delays?

2 Likes

i just spent all night yesterday farming marks of honor and when i join the game today all of that will be gone… why i even think that everything gonna be ok? 16 years of wow and always has things like this happening

lol CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNTS PEOPLE!

Do NOT support this!

you and your company are a joke! give us draenei and belf boost because of this BS 10 hours without the chance to level up in an already short 13 day window… Sorry, 12.5 day window…

Pathetic, just a pathetic effort…

Get your act together.

7 Likes

that’s a long shift i hope they’re stayin hydrated over there

2 Likes

shame
shame
shame
shame
shame
you guys suck

1 Like

Lets just keep all of your real fans staying up and 5 minutes before each promised maintenance release, promise another few hours, asshats.

3 Likes

LUL. yall been doing a lot of estimating tonight,

yo let me get a uhh exp boost or a day to make up for lost time

3 Likes

yes

2 Likes

I don’t want to go to bed, this thread is amazing.

4 Likes

While I agree with you, upset customers don’t cost Blizzard’s uppers a dime. So long as we are willing to stay subbed they still get the same money while forcing their devs to hard push these things out.

how do you scuff a pre patch for a game you released in 07…
small indi company i know ill give them a break…
what? they arent? oh wow… fooled me

We have run out of patience get that part right at least!!!