Maintenance Extended to 1:00 a.m. PDT in this Region

Sup dragon baby

2 Likes

I am so sleepy, but it’s my weekend… I’ll stay up a little longer. :grimacing:

I mean, you already get reduced xp per level past level 20, and quests give like 40% more xp. There is already an xp boost coming with this prepatch. If you can’t level a toon to 60 in 13 days with all these squished levels and inflated quest xp, then I guess it sucks to suck huh.

This just made my wasted day completely worth it… Thank you kind internet stranger

1 Like

i sent myself 3 iron grenades from my bank alt
i will take all blame for this just pour it on

20 Likes

SEVERS asnd AMAINTENANCE GOOOOOO brrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr… zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt

1 Like

We undershot our previous estimate a little (9hours later)

1 Like

Almost there! - 10 hours later… Remind me again, why exactly are we paying $15 a month for prompt service and stable servers??? What a joke.

2 Likes

Bliz with that big sike

I’m laughing in both pain and pity. Pain because holy hell these delays, pity because imagine the poor saps still at work at like 3 am or whatever wanting to go to bed but the executives are like “Money.” Are you guys okay? I’m not even mad anymore about this now I’m genuinely concerned about what’s going on over there.

3 Likes

13 day prepatch Poggers.

1 Like

:woozy_face:

2 Likes

Hopefully people don’t get baited by this.

try overshooting

1 Like

Problems with the in-game mail. There is a blue post explaining it.

The fact that they only pushed it back 1 hr tells me that it could could come up literally any minute, they just have to put it at 1hr increments.

Players cried for new “original” content for Classic instead of playing retail… and they got it. World of Forever Downcraft.

3 Likes

they have given apologize and explanation here

Can’t we all just get along?