Maintenance Extended to 1:00 a.m. PDT in this Region

If Covid-19 level nastiness is all Illidan can offer, this is gonna be an easy expansion.

I can only imagine the stress the Sys admins are going through right now. Sucks that we can’t get logged in but I feel really bad for them.

why should anyone care about your estimates anymore lmao. just throw your hands upo in the air and say “whenevr theyre up”

3 Likes

Blizzards twitter ; we laughin, they cryin

1 Like

Of course, that’s expected. You’re missing the point I’m making.

Classic will exist as long as the internet is alive, whether it’s on these servers or private servers.

It’s still the most popular version of the game amongst the community who doesn’t play the live version.

TBC is a hot token right now, because it has hype. TBC was literally one of the worst overall expansions, it just has the momentum and hype of classic and rose tintery.

TBC and Classic will equalize out, but of course the “new thing” is going to swarm. Just like the initial Classic release did.

1 Like

So its the players that are PREPARED and blizz is NOT…??? blizz YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!

4 Likes

Are you not getting any? Is that why you are so upset?

don’t feel bad for them, they have a bunch of entitled man babies who think they are unique because they have to wake up tomorrow before 10 AM barking like dogs outside the door… but that door is iron clad.

Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they use a honeycomb.

1 Like

Hope you guys are fair and give back the time we werent able to play as game time…losing subscription time here

1 Like

Ok, who wants to bet that 10 mins before 3:00 am or whatever timezone everyone else is in, that they’ll put up another blue post stating they need more time?

Semantics, if this game is completed why isn’t it up? At the end of the day we paid for a service that isn’t being completed, and in an age where the SEC is taking a more proactive approach, a company that promises things that affects it’s stock prices and doesn’t deliver is susceptible to being investigated. Your argument is that we should expect this and find it acceptable from a multibillion dollar company with the ability to test and ensure that the services paid for are rendered. I’m not sure what world you live in but I don’t think many people living in the real one would find this business model acceptable in almost any industry that doesn’t enjoy monopolistic protections.

4 Likes

imagine caring about such childish garbage!

Nice lol, first I’m a snob apparently, and a idiot, and is this a hill I want to die on? Seriously, you all need to really lighten up and remember this IS a game. Life is what you live on the other side of the keyboard from the game. Is your life really that sucky you have to resort to attempted insults on line?

Sorry to the dude who said my picture looked funny, it does. I admit it. Just couldn’t find the post to quote it too lol.

Go get some sleep folks, hopefully it will all be better in the morning.

Most of all, I hope your real life behind those keyboards doesn’t stink so bad that this is all you have that makes you happy.

goodnight all.

• Why is Peter Pan always flying? Because he Neverlands.
  • Which state has the most streets? Rhode Island.
  • What do you call 26 letters that went for a swim? Alphawetical.
  • What’s the name of a very polite, European body of water? Merci.
  • Why was the color green notoriously single? It was always so jaded.
  • I used to hate facial hair, but then it grew on me.
  • I want to make a brief joke, but it’s a little cheesy.
  • Why did the coach go to the bank? To get his quarterback.
  • How do celebrities stay cool? They have many fans.
4 Likes

Lol, the things Blizz employees do to make some overtime…get your money guys, s’all good…

2 Likes

Y’all said it would release on 5-18

You were not prepared… LOL

4 Likes
  • Sundays are always a little sad, but the day before is a sadder day.
  • 5/4 of people admit they’re bad at fractions.
  • Why did the bedding hide their relationship? They just wanted something pillow-key!
  • You’re American when you go into a bathroom and when you come out, but what are you while you’re in the bathroom? European.
  • I’ve been thinking about taking up meditation. I figure it’s better than sitting around doing nothing.
  • Dogs can’t operate MRI machines. But catscan.
2 Likes

So in the end, the May 18th’ers were wrong after all…

i’m the best dressed man in this entire thread.