Maintenance Extended to 1:00 a.m. PDT in this Region

:hammer:
/10char

1 Like

Actually it’s not one private server was popular the others not so much 800 people playing doesn’t mean it’s popular id say tbc and wrath private servers if they actually ran correctly and not a mess would have been way more popular the most successful period in this games history is between mid bc then spiking mid wrath and start of cata to falling off big time midway through cata.

well played ggs all around

• What’s a crafty dancer’s favorite hobby? Cutting a rug.
  • How does a penguin build his house? Igloos it together.
  • What kind of music do chiropractors like? Hip pop.
  • What kind of shoes does a lazy person wear? Loafers.
  • Why is cold water so insecure? Because it’s never called hot.
4 Likes

Nope. If you want the genuine TBC experience, that means constant disconnects in Hellfire. Lag spikes so bad, when you body pull a rando Orc from half-way across the zone, you die before you catch up with the lag.

Youre my hero

1 Like

I like Turtles.

1 Like
  • I was going to tell a time-traveling joke, but you guys didn’t like it.
  • Shouldn’t the “roof” of your mouth actually be called the ceiling?
  • Stop looking for the perfect match…use a lighter.
  • I told my doctor I heard buzzing, but he said it’s just a bug going around.
4 Likes

A one legged duck becomes dinner very fast.

I think some people in here need to go rub one out. Its okay if you need to, it might help you in the long run.

If you think for a second that this wasn’t an intentional ploy then you aren’t thinking. Smart business model to keep everyone in front of their screens or checking up on servers to then redirect them 15 minutes prior to servers being up to their online store. They, Blizzard, now have 2 hours of purchasing that wouldn’t have happened, and from what I can see there’s now going to be a lot more boosts, paid boosts, as people are freaking out about the lost day - Bravo to their sales team.

Now we get 1 less day of pre patch

Please extend pre patch by 1 day !

• What kind of car does a sheep like to drive? A lamborghini.
  • What did the accountant say while auditing a document? This is taxing.
  • What did the two pieces of bread say on their wedding day? It was loaf at first sight.
  • If the early bird gets the worm, I’ll sleep in until there’s pancakes.
3 Likes

Still may 18th for 2 more hours where blizzard is…

So is everyone just going to keep posting on here until the next maintenance hour?

• Why do melons have weddings? Because they cantaloupe.
  • I signed up for a marathon, but how will I know if it’s the real deal or just a run through?
  • When you have a bladder infection, urine trouble.
  • What did the drummer call his twin daughters? Anna One, Anna Two!
  • What did the juicer say to the orange during self-quarantine? Can’t wait to squeeze you!
  • What do you call a toothless bear? A gummy bear!
  • Want to hear a joke about construction? I’m still working on it.
  • Someone told me that I should write a book. I said, “That’s a novel concept.”
  • Two goldfish are in a tank. One says to the other, “Do you know how to drive this thing?”
3 Likes

This is the equivalent of being a Cat Druid in BC

1 Like

The nature of the bug described isn’t a sys admin issue. It’s developers and QA dropping the ball. At this point, the sys admins are literally watching the progress bar and hoping devs and QA are correct in their assessment of the bug.

This company has zero credibility. Period.

• What’s Forrest Gump’s password? 1forrest1
  • I tell dad jokes, but I don’t have any kids. I’m a faux pa.
  • What does a nosey pepper do? It gets jalapeño business.
  • If a child refuses to nap, are they guilty of resisting a rest?
  • Why do dads feel the need to tell such bad jokes? They just want to help you become a groan up.
  • I know a lot of jokes about retired people, but none of them work.
  • Why are spiders so smart? They can find everything on the web.
  • RIP boiled water—you will be mist.
5 Likes