[Main Thread] Wow friend's list isn't showing

My friend’s list is gone for everyone server side. My battlenet friends still show though

3 Likes

I’ve been wondering about this as well. Even newly added friends don’t show, just the notifs of when they’re on or offline.

Another common issue most are experiencing, including myself.

1 Like

Ok I was about to post something about this. Battlenet friends are still showing but not the character ones from the server. I been scouring the internet but haven’t found a solution to this. Hoping they have a solution after weekly server stuff.

I’m experiencing this as well. Started yesterday evening ( the 24th ). All Non-Battlenet friends are no longer appearing on the in-game Friend List. Newly added players don’t show up either.

Same, I have the had this issue ever since Plunderstorm dropped and none of the solutions I have been sent so far work.

2 Likes

Friends List gone

2 Likes

I’m also having this issue. Friends who are online show as such when i login but opening the friends list has all but one missing.

1 Like

My friends list is missing across all of my characters, even servers.

My friends list is glitched, it only shows Bnet friends and every other normal friend is gone. However I know they are technically there since my chat pings whenever a in game friend logs on with their name.

1 Like

Samer issue here, anyone not a battle.net friend is no longer showing but I know they are online thanks to seeing one in the guild chat.

I hope Blizzard is working on restoring the friends list

YEP! It’s been this way since the patch. I was wondering were my tank went that I run mythics sometimes with and it said he didn’t exist, but then he was logged on??? idk what is going on.

1 Like

I am having this problem as well on two different accounts (two different machines). When I try to add a friend, I get a “Unknown friend response from server.” message and then “Player not found” (and yes, I know I have spelled the name correctly).

Sent in a ticket… suggestions given were:
Check privacy options(no issues there)
Expand friends list to show them all (I…cannot make the window bigger in-game and doing it on BNet does nothing)
Delete Battlenet cache and files for corrupted files, I did that for in-game cache/WTF since in game issue(did not do anything either, just messed up UI and had to fix that)
Uninstalling and Reinstalling BNet app for launcher issues (nothing)

Gunna try again with another ticket…This is getting irritating though.

1 Like

Howdy Everyone,

Dropping in to let everyone know that we are aware of this issue and working on a fix. No ETA at this time.

If we get any additional information I’ll drop it in here.

5 Likes

thank you!

Thank you! Was wondering about this!

Thank you!

yes my friends list is also gone and has been since launch of 10.2.6 maint.