Friends List -STILL- bugged after 10.2.6 matienence

my friends list is also gone really annoying it disappeared after 10.2.6 launch

4 Likes

My databroker was parsing everything just fine EXCEPT my friend’s list for some reason. I even disabled every other add-on I had except for the broker and titan panel. Nothing.

1 Like

Have you tried a different data broker? GMguildfriends and GM friends are both broken by whatever’s wrong, but the friends module in BrokerEverything is working for me.

It’d be nice to not have to use a mod to bring back one of the most basic features of the game…

3 Likes

I’m using BrokerEverything as well mate, with titan panel. Game just hates me.

If you use ElvUI, you can hover over the “Friends” on the bottom right of your minimap and it will tell you who is online, with character friends at the top, then Battle.net friends.

Can we get a response from Blizzard on this?
Maybe take a break from trying to turn your MMO into Fortnite?

Basic features like friends lists and chat channel controls are breaking and we haven’t heard a word on what the resolution plan or schedule looks like.

Not to mention the unnecessary phasing on Wyrmrest Accord-US is completely breaking the RP Realm’s immersion.

I’ve had to navigate to these forums more than ever in the last 2-3 weeks than I have since I started playing the game countless years ago. Please get a handle on your quality control!

5 Likes

I have the same problem. I submitted a ticket yesterday and Blizzard responded with instructions to reset my UI. Sure enough, as usual, that didn’t work. And now I have to revisit all my UI settings. >:( Same old, same old.

3 Likes

There is a lot of evidence coming out in recent weeks that Blizzard is automating ticket responses, and their response was never going to actually resolve your challenges.

If I were you, I wouldn’t waste too much time re-visiting your UI settings. This challenge only emerged after the latest patch, and is a direct result of changes they made with the client.

2 Likes

Yeah still kinda sucks though for players that have a lot of character friends to where it’s hard to keep track of them, to where we’d have to set custom notes under their name. This bug really hinders that.

“Just add their btag” that doesn’t exactly solve the current problem at hand, I still need to remember who/why I added them in the first place, and I just don’t add ANYONE to btag.

1 Like

Same here. After last Tuesday’s maintenance run, all of my friends poof, gone. I hear the sound effect when they log in or off, but the section is blank. I hope they fix it soon…

6 Likes

The Friends List is very much gone still has been since 10.2.6

4 Likes

This. I believe it’s on purpose. You can’t queue with character friends for Plunderstorm.

1 Like

Still broken. I don’t expect any fixes today after reset

2 Likes

Imagine my disappointment when I logged on after the morning maintenance and saw this bug has not been addressed or fixed. I’m thinking we will never see our in-game Friends’ list again ;(. I haven’t found any response from Blizz in regards to this bug.

1 Like

They did. Just not in the Bug Reports forum.

That’s the main thread to track progress on resolving this, btw.

1 Like

The wild thing is that it’s obviously still there, I’ll still get messages when people on my character friendlists log on or off, it’s just not showing in the social pane.

I was pretty bummed that this didn’t get fixed with the server reset.

2 Likes

Having this issue as well. Can only see B-net friends. I’m on a server group that has probably 4 combined realms and I’m getting weird things in my chat log. For example, it’s saying when people who I know are on my friend list are logging on and off, but when I actually go to my friend list, I can’t see them. Other weird stuff too. I’ll see something like, “No player named ‘[player’s name]-[realm name]-[realm name]’ is currently playing.” Which is weird…how can the person be on 2 different realms? LOL ugh.

Hope it gets fixed soon. Need some stuff crafted and can’t see any of my crafters when they’re on.

2 Likes

Not even a blue response about this? Crazy

Most recent blue response:

1 Like