[Main Thread] Stuck at retrieving realm list/Loading Screen and missing characters 8.28.24

loaded finally for me… well I hope blue bar of never ending so far

I checked realm status and it says that they are available, but whenever I try to log in I get No servers are currently available (BLZ51934200). I restarted the game, the launcher, and my computer.
UPDATE: After waiting on retrieving realm list for a min or 2, I now got a new error message "No realms are currently available. (WOW51900309)

3 Likes

Maintenance was supposed to end approximately 30 min ago and still cannot log in. I guess I am not playing today. Thanks Blizz for ruining my break!!

1 Like

If you’re on the East Coast, remember that Blizz does everything in PDT time. It’s only 9:12 AM in California. So, they’ve got another hour before the maintenance is done.

I am not. And, when I checked, the realms status was green, and I still cannot log in, with the same error.

Same error 2 hours already

supposed to be avail in ~10/15 min

If you look at the Battlenet Launcher it updates with the time. It will now be available at 10:30 A.M. PDT.

Not for everyone. I posted about this a few days ago. My launcher gives no updates, and yes I followed the GM’s instructions about language and region settings. At this point I’m thinking it’s my OS (still running Windows 7.)

Yea it is definitely the OS.

2 Likes

Same here, over 2 hours.

I am still waiting!!

I can see people online on my friends list on my server, but I too am getting realms are not available.

Yep, same.

Permanent spinning “Retrieving character list”

Continously will not let me sign in and when it does take me to the realm list, my realms are just gone? what is going on and can we get a fix asasp

1 Like

This bug is only happening in 1 char, this one, Lupesparzza.

If I switch to another char, then services are working correctly.

Any ideas?

Same problem only happening on this character

now i cant log on to all my toon…sigh

I have same problem. “Blizzard Services are Unavailable” I can’t even talk to my guild or nothing.
I can play… but I get that annoying message and can’t access any chat features besides the regular chat channels like trade, general, and such.