[Main Thread] Singapore - Transfer Aborted: Instance Not Found

Blizzard tech team, please take a look at this issue, more and more players are experiencing this issue.

Hey all,

We know that this is an irritating issue, but without the tests we requested there is literally nothing we can do to even investigate this. This is not a server level issue. We need to find out why your connections are having issues. Please post the requested tests if you would like our help.

LOL it was fine when you guys were adding the new events and suddenly when you guys removed or touched stuff the whole bug came back alive again… :confused:

Telling us to go to VPN is not going to solve the problem because we have to pay additional fees to play WoW? Doesnt make sense right? Hope you could stand in our shoes and see it via our perspective as well… Thanks…

1 Like

Scroll up, I posted the test in the thread as requested a week ago, but no reply from you guys.

Its been 2 weeks since I submitted my ticket about this issue and it is still not fixed!!! Happens every time when I click or zone in an instance and sometimes I DIE while on a flight path!!

For this type of issue, we require multiple tests to help find common points. Unfortunately your one pathping test isn’t enough. We’re also collecting them via ticket, but it is slow going.

I cannot stress enough that we cannot help until these instructions are followed. We want to help, but thus far not enough people are following these steps to provide the tests.

I’m having Transfer Aborted: Instance Not Found happen as well. I’m east coast Canada. Happens every 3rd or 4th attempt to zone. Annoying, but not really game breaking. Have to close/reopen wow when it happens if the dropoff doesn’t automatically tether me back to where I was.

Will do the above tests and stuff when I’ve got time later, just wanted to mention it here with the others.

anyone getting 51900328 now? been like this for 15 min after getting dc mid dragon soul raid.

Not sure if its same error but when I log in and doing dailies and sudden DC after 5 mins and cant then I cannot reconnect for awhile. Just started happening like 20 mins ago.

If you made it easier to open a ticket, instead of forcing players to spend 10 mins going through an entire circus of faq “answers/excuses” to tell the players to suck it up and help themselves, you can get more of these “tests” you “needed”.

SEA server lets go
blizz should learn from other online games
SEA player base is huge

Still not fixed.

Yeah, it isn’t fixed, and possibly becoming worse. I have to close the game after almost every single zone now.

Have been kicked from a couple groups now because of having to close/reload, people assuming that I’m not coming back. Occasionally have to close the game over and over just to get a full load. It really, really sucks. Makes me not want to play.