[Main Thread] Patch 8.3.7 - Known Issue with Mouse and Camera Movement Issues

Ya they said they fixed it but my mouse stutters like on this vid this guy on reddit posted. The camera moving thing is annoying but fixed that with settings, need the mouse stutter/miss fixed more than anything. Hope the problem gets solved soon, it’s hard to play anything too serious.

1 Like

This is happening to me as well Even sometimes ill hold both buttons down and my character will stop moving even with a new mouse that i just got today. Ive tried everything.

looks like its fixed now?

Are you playing with rawMouseEnable 0 or 1?

There was a patch on my launcher for WoW.
I am playing with /console rawMouseEnable 1 now.

Version 8.3.7.35284?

I am playing with /console rawMouseEnable 1 now.

1 Like

still having the mouse stutter problem

1 Like

Having this issue as well. I thought I had a hardware problem.

1 Like

It’s still not fixed devs.

I put in a ticket asking for more gamtime until they fix the issue. I suggest everyone do the same. Since it is pay to play. :slight_smile:

1 Like

same here, still having issues

I see in the patch notes the fixed it, and the mouse sticking and going in the wrong direction has been fixed. Now does anyone seem to be experiencing a delay in their mouse now almost as if its got a slow response time slightly. its only in wow post this hotfix. its better than getting stuck but now just seems sluggish.

1 Like

Ya stutter is fixed… i think. but something doesn’t feel right now… idk maybe I’m being picky but just doesn’t feel right.

do we have to edit RawMouseEnable 0 thingy back to 1 on our own?

2 Likes

I saw the patch notes aswell that it was fixed but it seems to be still doing it in shadowlands beta

Same problem. Any fix yet?? Can’t play the game lol.

2 Likes

I started having this issue right after the update. When ever I move the mouse the camera freaks out and goes all over the place. Ive messed with in game settings and mouse setting and so far nothing is working.
If there a fix? I cant even play the game :frowning:
It worked for a few minutes then it wigs out. Come on how do we fix this, I want to play!

mouse is better but not right… fix it.

2 Likes

i have the same feeling. It is still not right… feels kind of weird.

2 Likes

Same it just doesn’t feel like it did last week. And in classic and retail both when i click its almost like it wants to jump a little. Its just not right over all.

1 Like

Yeah, something doesn’t feel quite right.

The stickiness is gone, but every now & then I get that feeling like I need to blow out the optical sensor or brush off my mouse pad (which I do instinctively), but only in-game.

3 Likes