[Main Thread] Dreadscar Rift/Niskara Crashing - Error 132

Are there any updates on whether this is fixed?

2 Likes

Odds are it’s going to be a couple days - bug fixes aren’t always the easiest to identify and fix.

2 Likes

I am experiencing this problem for the last 3 days. When I first noticed this issue, I tried the Character Stuck service, and it did work the first time, but now, a few days later, I tried going into the portal for dreadscar rift and the game immediately crashed again. I would have thought this would have been fixed by now.

I just tried the character stuck service, again, and it said it was successful, but it clearly isn’t as I can’t log in at all, on that toon, anymore. It immediately crashes the game.

I’ll try again later but this is super frustrating.

I know it can take some time, but right now, I’d be happy just getting access to the toon, again, so I can choose another expansion to level in.

2 Likes

Also MM Hunters (Order Hall quest for the bow).

3 Likes

I am having the same issue it is really frustrating especially when I am just trying to do the Balance of Power questline and I can’t even access it until I am finished with the paladin campaign questline. I really hope they get this issue resolved sooner than later.

Yeah happened to me as well (an achievement for that character even popped up on my alt while I was waiting for it to go through).

I did see they asked to wait 15 after the crash to try the unstuck tool (which I haven’t tried) but in the mean time people will need to submit a ticket and ask for a manual relocation (which I did do )

1 Like

Has anyone tried entering their class hall or the going through the portal for Aponi’s Trail recently? Please let me know, been trying to get this campaign done for awhile now.

1 Like

I notice people saying their toons are stuck, but is anyone unable to even log onto their warlock which is in the class hall? I can’t get to my lock at all. When the game loads just on that one toon it throws the Error 132. All other toons are fine.

Not sure if necessary to supply a bug report or to do here but ill do due diligence of both, but the hunter legion quest “Rescue Mission” (IOT get Thas’dorah) sends a similar error # 132 when entering portal to Niskara.

1 Like

I still can’t log into this Warlock without an immediate game crash due to a “fatal error”. Now the Battle.net app just went down too. (I made a separate thread about the app)

As this is a known issue with Dreadscar, can Blizz transfer all characters in the rift to their capital cities or to Dalaran? I tried the character stuck option and it didn’t help.

3 Likes

Im just here adding to the list. Crashes no matter what I do.

Also adding to the list, Fury Warrior cannot continue the class hall. Game crashes after talking to Hymdall every time

1 Like

I’m having the same issue on my warrior, can’t continue with the class hall campaign beyond the portal in Azsuna, game crashes every time even after repairing my game and shutting off addons.

be nice to get the hunter marksmanship questline done this has been an issue for a while now and no new information on a fix for it or the other class hall issues that is happening right now please give us an update

3 Likes

i entered dreadscar rift on my main warlock and game crashed, character stuck support move also didn’t work

1 Like

The dreadscar rift still doest work, and does still crash my entire game when entering the portal.

1 Like

Hm. My game client crashed when I took my priest through the portal into Niskara. Every time I attempt to log into that character, the game plays the Niskara loading screen, the music stutters and the game crashes back to the OS. Disabling add-ons made no difference.

I tried the ‘stuck character tool’ (from the website) and after it said it was safe to log in, the game crashed again. Same as before, he’s stuck in Niskara.

My priest is now inaccessible.

1 Like

This has been happening to everyone for about 4 days now. I wonder how long itll take them to fix.

Just glad to know it’s not an issue with my brand new gaming PC. Funny thing. I’d used my move and when I crashed while retrying, assumed I was stuck again. After submitting a ticket, I discovered I wasn’t stuck but outside the portal in the sewer. So, I went off to no-man’s land to fish. Now, ticket response tells me I was moved to the city so Elune only knows where I will find my lock when I log her in!

1 Like