[Main Thread] Dreadscar Rift/Niskara Crashing - Error 132

The portal to Iskara makes my game crash and I’m a hunter so I can confirm it’s not just Warlocks

2 Likes

I’m having this same problem occurring with my warlock. 03/22/2023

1 Like

Having multiple issues with different Legion content like warlock order hall and paladin quests such as Aponi’s Trail, pretty much anything needing you to head into an instance that isn’t a dungeon is crashing.

1 Like

Just crashed three times. Once when the scenario was playing out, and then twice after reloading the game once and walking through the portal manually, and a second time after scanning game files.

1 Like

The bug still persists and was not resolved in the downtime this morning.

2 Likes

Any update as to resolution for this as it is impacting pretty much all Legion content?

2 Likes

same issue happened today when I tried to enter warlock class hall

2 Likes

Another patch and this still isn’t taken care of. Is this Blizz’s way of telling us to stop playing older content and only play dragonflight approved new stuff?

2 Likes

Can confirm, still an issue; now my character is un-usable.
Logging in, instantly uses the portal, crashes with error 132.
Tried all methods suggested: Repair installation, removal of folders, removal of addons, reinstallation of game; nothing works. :frowning:

2 Likes

Can confirm still happening. Went on my main to look at something in my warlock class hall and now I am stuck in a loop with the same error coming up. I see there is maintenance posted for tomorrow, but noticed from the posts this has been going on for more than a day? Has anyone been able to get out yet?

1 Like

Same. Game crashes every time I click the portal. Cannot get in to progress order hall campaign.

1 Like

This error is happening to me as well but on a WoD quest called " Destination: Unknown." When I try to click the portal I get error code 132 and I’ve tried all the fixes but nothing works.

3 Likes

Best bet is most likely the stuck character tool they have I think. Pretty sure this bug has been happening since the new patch released so hopefully today’s maintenance fixes this problem.

3 Likes

Character stuck tool wasn’t working for me. You’ll need to put in a ticket and request a GM to move you manually out of Dreadscar Rift.

1 Like

Howdy!

We are investigating players porting to older content, such as Class halls (Dreadscar rift for warlocks), other class halls(Priest/Paladins), or scenarios in legion for class hall/quests progress that takes place in Niskaras generate error 132 crashes. If this error impacts you, you can try waiting 15 minutes and then use the unstuck feature Here. We will update this thread once this issue has been hot-fixed. Until then, we recommend avoiding the Class hall or locations where you crashed.

Thank you.

6 Likes

This is now day 3 of this issue that started after the recent update on Tuesday. Never had a problem before that.

edit: don’t know why this posted as my rogue, but it’s my warlock that is having the issues

1 Like

The unstuck feature is not working for characters stuck in Dreadscar Rift. Just tried it, and it said it moved them successfully and that I could log into them - but it did not move them, and I still cannot log into them.

How is this not a bigger issue right now? How many thousands of Warlocks are unable to log into their characters, and y’all are fixing things like pirate hat forehead clipping??

5 Likes

That didn’t do anything for my lock. She’s still stuck in the order hall, despite the stuck character tool saying everything was successful.

3 Likes

Thanks I will give it a try. The maintenance did nothing. If this doesn’t work I will put in a ticket. I hope they get it hotfixed soon!!

2 Likes

The unstuck worked for me, I am free!!! Hoping anyone else still stuck gets some help soon. If the unstuck doesn’t work, try putting in a ticket. Good luck all!!

1 Like