[Main Thread] Dreadscar Rift/Niskara Crashing - Error 132

Yeah. Wish that wasn’t the only bow that showed a quiver also.

Same problem… minus the character stuck part. Every time I try to go through the portal it crashes the client. When I log back in, I’m standing in front of the portal… try again, crash again.

I’ve reboot the game… reboot the computer… disabled all my addons… deleted the WTF file… nothing is working.

2 Likes

I have been having the same problem with a new priest character I was trying out. I wanted to learn more about the lore about the light and the void, but the game kept crashing every time I went through the portal to Niskara for the holy priest questline. It wasn’t until later that I found out that other people have been having the same problem with legion quest portals.

It is strange because I had played the exact same quest on a different priest just 2-3 weeks ago without any issues. According to the response on my ticket, this problem is officially called the Dreadscar Rift and Niskara Bug. Hopefully they will expedite efforts to fix this problem since it is obviously affecting any player that is playing certain legion content.

Can confirm my warlock can’t start the Legion questline - once you get dragged into the portal, it’s a game crash, and logging back in you’re just in the sewers again.

1 Like

Confirming this is still a issue after reporting this FOUR days ago. Warlock class hall access is not possible. When you launch the portal you get the 132 error and then are booted out of the game completely.

4 Likes

Just…please…don’t tell us it was ‘corrupted by The Legion, or old gods, or something’ eh?

2 Likes

Having this issue right now when trying to complete my Warrior’s Legion Class Hall finale Scenario “The Fate of Hodir”. When I speak to Hymdall in Aszuna to take me to Niskara, insta game crash during load screen.

Serious bummer tbh because I REALLY love the “Battlelord” title.

1 Like

yep, i had all xmogs from legion artifacts on my old account now i am trying to get them back wish they would fix it soon.

2 Likes

I am on the paladin quest and I need to go here and it basically crashed every single time. Had to use the unstuck feature to get out.

1 Like

Same, I want to unlock the hight mountian taurans and had a quest chain break so went to Dalaran and bee lined for the first orange quest which was the warlock quest which is crashing the game so unsure what to do and hoping for a swift resolution to this, anyway to get a ntofication when the issue is solved?

Yep, same. Hopefully they get this solved quickly.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same issue some of you are reporting here. In my case, it’s on the DH campaign, when I try to go to the ‘The invasion of Niskara’ quest but the ERROR #132 keeps popping.

I followed the steps to restore the game, deleted cache, close my third party apps and nothing worked. I don’t use addons, so that’s that.

Hope you can fix this soon, sunday is the only chance I get to play :frowning:

Bump is it fixed yet? Don’t like getting locked out of my own house.

2 Likes

same issue here, i was leveling my holy priest and i was doing the artifact quest, once i tried to enter trough the portal for the quesline it showed error 132, i tred everything and nothing works…how cute blizzard

1 Like

Hundreds of people haven’t been able to log onto their characters for 5 days and instead of fixing that they go and nerf survival hunter lmaooo

2 Likes

Can we please get an update on this, we have all been very patient up to this point, this has been going on for days, some people cannot even log into their characters because they are stuck in the portal I know several of them myself so please an update would be nice.

Exact same for me. Was advised to keep an eye on this specific forum post.

And what do we learn here? If you’re not playing like Blizz wants you to play, Blizz doesn’t want you to play at all.

I know, go play Dragonflight! Classhalls will remain broken until we see more locks in Valdrakken…

Yeah, I’m sure they’re just bust’n one working double time on fixing this, lol.

1 Like

exact same. I hate that we’re stuck on this point, have to get the title first to work on the mount quest.

Can confirm. A friend has a warlock that logged out in the Dreadscar Rift (already finished the title and mount), logged out after doing a mission table, and now game crashes and will not load, on that character.

1 Like