[Main Thread] Azure Span specific Lag/Latency - Dec 4th

Go on, people. Continue buying the one year subscription and give them money so they can laugh in our faces while doing nothing to solve this issue.

1 Like

Any luck figuring out what’s going on here? Pretty sure it’s NOT the cooking event, since the lag persists even long after it’s over. Perhaps Cobalt Assembly?

Regardless, it’s taking basically 7-10 sec for me to look things, and there is about a 1s lag when casting or using abilities. This is making things extremely un-fun :frowning:

Yeah, the lag is immense. 1.5-2 seconds for action response with 50ms latency.

I’m just glad its being investigated, Lots of folks in area chat complaining, Thought it might be int speed but the world latency was only 30 when what I expected was like 160.

as I said before poor management no update responses from the Developers like I said before I hope this changes under Microsoft’s management and they let a lot of these useless people go that don’t make management better by giving updates

Just providing a followup that we are aware of this. Our devs/engineers are investigating the issue and are working on a long term solution. There is no specific ETA but if we get any specific updates, we will share them here.

5 Likes

Seems much better now after the reset.

Yeah the lag is worse now after maintenance. rubber banding, load screens, no npc spawns, no flight responses. basically stuck unless I hearth out.

1 Like

The customer service rep closing all the other posts about this with a " Please see the consolidated discussion here" statement posted a link that leads to a 404 error…
I seriously laughed when I saw that…seems like a typical Blizzard response…

3 Likes

I’m stuck trying to load into the Azure Span. I’ve had a full loading bar for 8 minutes now.

I did finally get in, after 10 minutes.

Thank you for the response.

Still laggy two days later. I thought reset would fix it.

Hyjall has it bad today, Cooking pot event was lagging so badly we didn’t even make it to epic quality cooking and the parachute on the rock climbing event deployed after I had hit the ground and died.

It’s not the Community Feast, because that was up yesterday and things weren’t bad.
Wild Arcana is back up, and the lag returns. It’s not a coincidence.

bah read the hotfix notes with hope only for that hope to be crushed once getting another alt to azure span. eek

1 Like

I just want to get my main character through… Been stuck there for two days because the lag is so bad I can’t do anything. Earlier nothing would even load. No NPCs, no mobs, nothing.

2 Likes

Luckily, I got my mage and rogue through before the onset of the horrendous lag. It was terrible getting my hunter through and now my lock is basically in slow mo.

1 Like

Lag is extremely high again in Azure Span. It’s the entire zone, before during and after community feast. That does not appear to be the complete issue.

1 Like

It’s the Wild Arcana open-world PVP quest.
Things will magically get better on Friday when that quest expires.