[Main Thread] Account penalty lasting beyond expiration date

Ticket got answered. Now it is working. Thx for the help! =)

1 Like

I believe I have exactly that happening. I did a thing that honestly is a bit stupid and got I think a 24 hour suspension, which I was surprised by at first but also not in disagreement with lol. But it looks like it keeps going longer when I try to log back in.

my account has been suspeneded and I guess I’m going to sit here waiting for a gm response that will never come in the 24 hour time fram that they give

Hello, I am having the same issue. My temporary suspension was supposed to be over tonight at 930pm EST, but when I went to login my suspension was extended for another 2 days 23 hours. the lock is gone from the launcher and I have tried to log out of the launcher and still no success.

My account was supposed to be unbanned “Suspension expires on: 2020 October 17 07:56 UTC” please help me, i have an additional 2 days added?!

I have the same issue on EU server. Please fix my acc :slight_smile:

Well, you need to submit a ticket on your EU account.

1 Like

It is a long story but I submit a tiket wait 10h and some GM mark it as resolve but the problem is still the same. I make a new tiket and my new tiket is 14hour ago no anser.

No one here can do anything about it, you have to wait for your ticket.

1 Like

I just think that once the people’s problem is solved here. Apparently here GM already know where the problem is and can help me more easily or share with GM Europe how to fix the problem.

And please don’t act like you’re their lawyer

dude, read the blue posts about this

They said they cannot help. You have to wait for your ticket.

1 Like

There are no GMs on this forum. There are Forum Support Agents. This is a player to player help forum with Blizzard moderation and sometimes comments. They can point you in the right direction and sometim . . es look into issues, but they can not help with them. Also this is for the NA version of the game which is separate from the EU version. A reply here by a Blue is also not guaranteed and the forums are not staffed 24 hours a day by the Support Agents.

You would need to wait on your ticket over on the EU side.

Posting here won’t achieve anything though. This isn’t a point of contact for GM support. He gave you a Blue post explaining that as well.

1 Like

again

Wait for your ticket.

3 Likes

btw, this is the US Support site, you need to be posting on the EU support forums, and they will say the same thing.

Bye.

3 Likes

They are giving you the correct information, and backing it up by showing you a quote from a Blue on this forum backing it up. As Vrak said in the post that was quoted from all he can do is advise the GMs that there is an issue, which he has already done. No matter how combative you get here it isn’t going to change the fact that no one on this forum can assist you or have a GM work on your ticket. You are going to have to wait for your ticket to be answered.

3 Likes

Just wait for your ticket

2 Likes

Is there a saying in Bulgaria about asking your mechanic for help with your accounting? Because that is what are doing here.

3 Likes

I’ve been having this exact same problem. First suspension was 1 day, then extended another 2 days. Once again it’s extended but an additional 3 days. So 6 days total, 6 days of game time lost. Email notification said it would only be 24 hrs.

I’ve submitted a ticket, of course that was days ago. No response yet. I’d just delete the character if they ever let me back on.

i put my issue on the appeal suspension ticket and being told it will not be upheld because wrong category. what a joke