[Main Thread] Account penalty lasting beyond expiration date

We’re currently having the same issue on EU side, but we are getting no response in the Forum posts and atleast my ban appeal has been up for 27 hours at this point. Any way you can look into EU side @Orlyia ?

Hi i have this same problem, got banned for 2 days waited the 2 days went to go log on and now i got banned for another 2 days? not even being able to log into character selection screen

im having the same issue XD

Have you put in a ticket in regards to this? If you haven’t, please do and make note of it being an ongoing bug/issue. That’s where they’re getting their accounts cleared up. Just have to wait for them to get around to yours as soon as they can.

i did put a ticket in

turns out that my ticket got deleted… not even in archived tickets FUN FUN!

Make sure that you get a ticket number at the end. That’s how you know it got submitted. Tickets can’t actually be deleted, so that usually indicates that it didn’t make it into the system.

2 Likes

Did you get a Ticket ID, Aravik? Tickets can’t be deleted from our system. They ban be closed or abandoned, but I would be able to any that had been entered .I’m not seeing any recent ones, which make me think you might not have did the final submit.

With that said, if you are experiencing the same issue I wanted to do a little test. Can you try resetting your password for the account? Log out and back in and see if that allows you to log into the game?

2 Likes

Got exactly the same problem. 2 of my 3 tickets got canceled without any answer. And I still cant play.

Tickets #:US75684655, US75659757, US75657255

Can you give that a try?

Just did it. Still cant play. I can give you some print to show the error if you want.

I just found this post, I made a post aswell, same issue, my ticket number is (US75655388). I changed my password too, no change.

That isn’t necessary. I hoped that would allow you to force the account to update, but that did not work. Thanks for trying.

Just to clarify, you only need one ticket in on this. The other two were abandoned because the system recognized you already have an appeal pending, that is US75657255.

Thank you, Ahsu, it was a hope, but unfortunately it doesn’t help. Please keep that ticket open, a Game Master will review it as soon as they can.

1 Like

It’s been more than 24 hours since I opened the ticket, and I still got no answer. I got 8 hours game time left, and I already lost 24 hours of my game time. How long should I wait for the ticket to be answered!?

I don’t really know how to answer that other than, until it is answered. There isn’t really anything else that can be done to hurry that process up. Sorry.

Couldn’t you like, do some kind of black magic and maybe make a recommendation upstairs? That would be :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No, they have no power to do such as this forum is a front desk, not a place to get ahead in the line.

2 Likes

No, I’m afraid not, Ahsu. Other than bring attention to the overall issue, which I have already done.

We generally can’t help directly, otherwise we’d be inundated with similar issues from folks trying to circumvent their current wait. Completely understandable of why you’d want to, obviously. Hang in there, hopefully it won’t be much longer.

2 Likes

Yeh, I understand, worth the try. Thanks for the attention.
[Edit]
Well, my ticket got answered! Thank you for everything! :grin:

have done that since yesterday and still can not log in
i don’t havethe suspended icon in the app but when i log into the game it tells me that i have to wait another 2 days