Mailbox Purge - Active Thread

Just adding an update, the SFA’s are off for the evening, im sure they will be back in the morning

1 Like

Hi. Could I get my mailbox cleared on Karmà-Benediction?

HI can i get a mail purge Terrypally-Benediction. trying to transfer off

Glad I found this thread! Can I please get a mail purge for Stimz-Earthfury? Trying to transfer to play with friends! Thanks!

Hello, I am trying to transfer my character Alotofmana - Grobbulus and it is restricting me due to my mailbox, which I have verified is empty. Can my mailbox be purged please? Thank you!

hello trying to transfer my character but getting mailbox error, can you please clear the mailbox for Bkellz - grobbulus

I am also having this issue on the Character Tyca on Bennidiction. Trying to transfer to westfall via the Paid Character transfer. I got an auto reply from my ticket saying the ticket was resolved, it is not. Any solutions? I even tried doing a Name change to clear it.

you can put in a ticket or add your details to the mega thread, CS is off for the night tho, they will be back in the morning.

trying to use free migrate off of grob, i dont have any mail but its saying I do? please delete, ßloodgroove-Grobbulus

I am attempting to use a free character move and it says clear the mail from characters mailbox. When I login, there is no mail in the mailbox though.

Can someone fix this?

Everyone above is good, I think.

If you find that’s not the case - please repost with the character name/realm of any characters still having issues.

Remember, active auctions will stop transfers - as will being on a team or being a guild master. All those have to be solved in-game and we unfortunately cannot assist.

7 Likes

Can you please clear Bauchs on Benedictions - Alliance

you the best, thank you <3

1 Like

can i get a mailbox purge for xfer :slight_smile:

Bauchs, Clarix - you should be good now

1 Like

You are the best, You deserve both a promotion and a raise!

1 Like

Customer Support is on point right now.

1 Like

Can you purge my mailbox? Im trying to transfer

On this character? I see no mail on this one.

Hey I can’t transfer off Benediction. Can you please purge my mailbox on Feignt on Benediction?