Mailbox Purge - Active Thread

Should be good now - was an NPC mail

1 Like

Hello! I posted last night and just tried to transfer while in queue and it still gave me the error.

I too am still having issues with mail preventing my transfer

Teto and Evischa - sorry bout that, I was afraid I may have missed something from overnight. Both should be good now

4 Likes

Cant transfer Denzr on Faerlina Horde due to mail despite having no mail. If someone could help clear it that would be great.

You had an NPC mail, Denzw - give it a go now

1 Like

Cant transfer Lightsknight on Faerlina Horde due to mail despite having no mail, If someone could help clear it that would be great.

Same issue as Denz, trying to transfer Lostsdk Faerlina - horde character to Eranikus but I’m assuming I have quest mail. help would be awesome!

You both had quest mails, should be good now.

3 Likes

Hello, can you please clear the mailbox for Stephirwin - Faerlina Horde? Thanks!

Thank you again for your help with that character. I am hoping to migrate all my characters now. Any chance you could please purge the mailboxes of my other BENEDICTION - US characters?

Caetri
Kastim
Ministabbers
Bearrito

Ste - these are auctions - are you sure? Also, if you still have active auctions, clearing the mail won’t help much

I’m willing to lose what’s in the mail if it means I can escape the queue. Regarding having active auctions I believe everything has already sold or does my character still have some active auctions?

I didn’t see any mail on Ministabbers - but the other 3 should be clear

1 Like

We can’t tell about active auctions, why I asked first -but what’s in the mail is cleared now. If it doesn’t work, that would be the next likely culprit

1 Like

Can you clear this char’s mail - whatever is in the mail doesnt matter

Selliane - Benediction

Also Selliaxia - Benediction - I’ll tranfer either or (or both if I can)

Both should be good now

2 Likes

Orlyia, whats going on with the Drak Theron bug where you DC. Im just automatically DC’ing and cant play the game. Do i really need to open an 8 day response time ticket?

If you are getting stuck on a character, I’d give the character move tool a shot.

Character Stuck - Disconnected When Logging In - Blizzard Support (battle.net)

2 Likes

If able id like my mail cleared out. Thank you!