Mahaja Cloudsong not showing up

I’ll check the thread occasionally while I do the quest chain, just let me know if you want an invite.

I was able to get her to spawn by going and doing some quests.

I could get her to spawn and stay around by flying away to another zone and back. A couple of times.

But it’s silly even that was necessary.

Still not seeing her on my block of servers. been reloading and portal hopping with no success.

1 Like

Looks like this isn’t being fixed today. They haven’t even acknowledged it yet.

She’s up on my server. Whisper me if you want an invite. Edit: false alarm. :\

Oh well…I’ve done it on 2 alliance characters and those two will probably be enough to get all the stuff I want, it’s still annoying though.

I’m just bummed that I didn’t manage to invite anyone before she despawned, I had time to go do the quest chain and all. I’m going to assume there’s news, if any, on Twitter but not here.

Ok so I’m silly, I was on a lower level alt and got realm transferred. Whisper me if you need an invite to a realm with her up. I’ll be on for a bit.

Ok so she’s up on some servers/shards and not others. The funny thing is, now that I completed the quest, she’s still there even on my server where I couldn’t see her before.

You the real MVP gif goes here.

2 Likes

It totally didn’t occur to me when we were grouped…if you want you can toss me a battletag invite. Stormspark#11580

Forgot to do my LFR all week so I won’t be available to invite folks now. Glad I could help!

Oh I didn’t mean for any additional help or invites, just a general friend request. Had a brainfart and didn’t think to when I was grouped.

Is there an invite that has it on their shard still? I’m still not seeing it on my Horde hunter sadly.* As I posted this, I looked and it showed up, this is a nightmare.*

…Wait, you mean we’re not supposed to take the Orgrimmar portal?  I wasn’t even aware there was a Scenic Gateway Portal in Valdrakken.  :confused:

I’m fairly certain the “refreshed” Love is in the Air content was never made available for testing on the PTR, so make of that what you will.

1 Like

it’s not even a main tweet announcing it. it’s a reply to someone directly asking it. so basically unless you look for it, you ain’t going to see it. which is completely not the point when it comes to communication

4 Likes

Just checked again this morning and still no Cloudsong and no dailies to be had since I cannot progress this questline.

Yep, no acknowlegement or fix yet. I’m glad I have both alliance and horde characters (and I only need to do the dailies on 3 characters to buy everything). Anyone that only has horde characters will be screwed.

4 Likes

It seems that it doesn’t matter if you accept the quest in Valdrakken or Undercity, still no way to turn in the quest and pick up dailies on Horde.

1 Like