Mahaja Cloudsong not showing up

She was up just now on Dalaran US.

On Farstriders I could see her with Warmode on, but could not see her when it was off.

Just logged onto Silvermoon and can verify she is now where she should be.

I call Alliance bias! (j/k) since now the Horde is out one day of daily rewards.

2 Likes

haha you have to love it!

Are they even going to address this? A whole chunk of the player base is a day behind the others in dailies for this limited event.

5 Likes

They never even acknowledged the issue, so I will guess no.

1 Like

She showed for my friend earlier in the day in Saurfang specifically in Warmode, but when I went to do it later at night she was not there whether Warmode was on or off.

My friend ended up server hopping a bit on his different toons he had on different servers until he found her on one of his US toons, where interestingly, she was only there when warmode was off, and not there if it was on. After that he invited me to a party so I would phase in to his shard and see her.

It was very silly! It seems to be completely random and luck if you actually get to see her since she seems to disappear randomly. And I’m concerned there hasn’t been a look at it yet?

Just a random thought: I was pondering what this reminded me of, when all of a sudden my brain volunteered “Hey, remember the PTSD from trying to hunt down Rexxar back in original WoW?”

:joy::slight_smile::neutral_face::frowning::face_exhaling:

I’ll be on my level 70 in a bit if anyone needs an invite to a realm with her up. Just post here and I’ll invite you.