Mahaja Cloudsong not showing up

Microsoft layoffs are hitting hard, they fired the NPC on the horde side

1 Like

I have used twitter. What are you so afraid of?

Um, if you have to ask, it’s not really anything that can be discussed on the forums in detail. It’s a malicious site that’s designed to gather/sell your info, and trick/bait people the owner doesn’t like into viewing illegal content (without their consent). And by “illegal content”, I mean “it would violate the forum CoC to discuss it further”.

2 Likes

Wonder if they’re going to give us extra tokens as a result

you have a better chance of winning the lotto

2 Likes

I have also used Twitter in the past. I’m not sure what your point is.

Anyway, it looks like she may have been hotfixed? She hasn’t immediately disappeared.

2 Likes

Meh, Twitter is trash. Plus, if you don’t have an account it’s hit or miss if the posts show up for you now. Eloo Mah blew all his coin to ruin it.

4 Likes

Twitter was once ok yes. It died in October 2022 and became a malicious site. I did some magic on my router to completely block all of its traffic from my network. Noone that uses my internet can access it.

2 Likes

It’s be nice if CS tweets were also posted somewhere automatically as a regular post. The forums really should have that kind of info available.

5 Likes

I mean, I could get lucky and hit both this week?

You posted about how you don’t use twitter and then are asked why are you not and you are confused? Unsure the need to announce it, but whatever.

I already gave a rundown on why. It would violate the forum CoC to elaborate further than “illegal content”. If you can imagine the worst things on the internet, you may be close.

2 Likes

I made a point that Twitter shouldn’t be the only place a company that has official forums posts their updates. Fanboy for Twitter somewhere else.

2 Likes

I don’t like hot wings for reasons. lol

Yep, looks like she’s been hotfixed! She still hasn’t disappeared on Zul’jin.

Nope it’s not fixed. NPC isn’t there.

As per usual, the all new updated event is broken. One has to wonder why they pretend to use the PTR for testing.

2 Likes

I’ll try tossing you an invite on my alt, see if you can get her that way. Ok that didn’t work, it can’t find you.

She’s up on Ysera!

Oh, I logged onto my alliance alt to do the dailies while we’re waiting for it to be fixed.