Magic Broom; Will we ever have it year round?

Blizz, when will we have the option to use this AMAZING mount when ever we want to? Players have wanted it in their collections for YEARS!

13 Likes

No. If you want instant cast mounts you have to roll a druid

5 Likes

Didn’t you call it last week that we were going to get these posts? Someone did. I can’t remember who -.-

Wasn’t me, but it does happen every year

1 Like

This is going to bug my OCD now. You should have just taken credit =\

1 Like

We’ve been asking for years to have a cast time broom.

I’ve been posting about this since before Hallow’s End even started. Made a thread, too.

6 Likes

Maybe I saw the thread, but didn’t comment in it :stuck_out_tongue: idk my memory has been hazy these past few weeks between work and sleeping so little.

I did just upvote it though :heart: As I agree

1 Like

No one cares about the instant cast, we just want a broom mount all year.

8 Likes

I’d like to see more Mount Equipment added. I really hope it doesn’t become the usual Blizz thing where new features aren’t added in future x-pacs.

Instant cast and Gathering/Interacting while mounted would be the two I’d love to see.

4 Likes

The closest I have is my rocket, which has the exact same flight characteristics, but it’s noisy and I like the broom’s silence.

2 Likes

I think it would be great if Blizz made a broom mount that is instant cast ONLY during the holiday, and regular cast the rest of the year. It would be fun if they had some kind of holiday quest to earn it, but don’t make it an RNG drop like the horse.

3 Likes

Don’t forget the slow wobble and what I imagine to be a dust trail behind it. Heh

Yea the instant cast isn’t the only appeal of it. Obviously I enjoy that but I’m more than willing for it to get a cast time like everybother mount.

Instant cast mounting could cause problems for pvp so they could just add a hidden CD for 20 seconds after being engaged in pvp combat or something that mounting them has a cast time. Idk.

A good compromise is to have it be a new drop with a rate rhe same as the horsemen mount. Ground only, can fly during holiday only.

So? Doesn’t mean they have to add it. So if I ask for 2 mil gold for years will I automatically get it?

Short answer: no
Long answer: noooooo

I never said they had to add it. I said we’ve been asking for one with a cast time, in response to Nik’s “if you want instant cast.” Maybe try to understand the conversation before making a nonsensical comment.

Why?

2 Likes

Gettem Rhielle.

1 Like

It’s probably one of the cooler mounts. Instant-cast mounts aren’t the worst thing. But I’d put an epic quest line in front of it first.