Magic Broom; Will we ever have it year round?

I can tell the insipid people in this thread have the imagination of a flea.

The community wants the broom model. We don’t give two figs about it being insta-cast. We just want a broom to fly on.

We :clap: don’t :clap: want :clap: insta-cast :clap:

Can Engineers get a vacuum cleaner? :relieved:

Oh snap, Hocus Pocus reference close to Halloween! :crazy_face:

I ran 4 toons across the entire world, getting every candy bucket, and not one of them got that dang broom. Had to buy em.

Maybe convince Blizzard to do a Harry Potter style Quidditch match which awards a flying broom mount? Im sure JK would be happy to have it done as long as she got paid her copyright fee.

I had all mine drop from the pumpkin in the HH dungeon.

1 Like

Make a special purple broom that drops real low like the headless horseman mount. It has a normal cast time and can be used all year round. Profit.

Oh I don’t think there’s a good reason I just predict blizzard isnt going to

I’ve been using the Wildseed Cradle, it makes no noise whatsoever, it’s amazing.

Though I much prefer the broom taking up less of my screen.

1 Like

doesn’t have to be instant cast, keep it as a insta cast during the event give it a cast the other 50 weeks

Plus, they have toys that change cooldown based on holidays. Would not make it hard to make the broom instant cast only during Hallow’s End.

1 Like

Did it ever hit you that maybe people don’t need it instant cast and may just want the mount for the mount?

1 Like

I want that now.

It’s really simple to get lol. Takes like 30 minutes.

1 Like

probably never. they’d have to give it a cast time ontop of losing out on the mount flavor during the holidays. they will just use an excuse as but it’s a seasonal thing. i mean it really makes no sense imo to not have a permanent one. i mean if you take a look at ff14 their mounts are permanent even if it’s seasonal. i believe they can all fly as well.