✩ Reminder that we still need an actual broom mount for Hallow's End! ✩

It doesn’t need to be all fancified, just toss the current broom model on the vendor for a boatload of candies as a permanent, cast time mount, please! Keep the Hallow’s End only one as the instant cast, because people love instant cast. If kitty can have one, so should we! :smiley:

79 Likes

We need a motorized broom so we can go like

Broom, Broooooooom

26 Likes

Are you the senate now?

Yes please gib us broom. Probably will never happen because forums are obsessed with mage tower lol.

3 Likes

They can’t just keep sweeping this problem under the rug :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

26 Likes

The lack of a proper broom mount is abroomonable!

6 Likes

Insta cast broom is quite literally the most wonderful time of the year. I love it.

4 Likes

I agree. Something new. Maybe decorated with some pumpkins or skulls. Something permanent. I’d take the cast time being like other mounts. Just please Blizz!

4 Likes

I want one very much please and my little gnomish self would also like a rideable vacuum cleaner.

:cookie:

7 Likes

It’s a holiday event thing though. Like, I’m not personally against what you’re wanting but it kinda detracts from the magic of Halloween in WoW.

Goes back into the “stop homogenising the game” argument.

1 Like

Yes! Especially for druids, the broomkins…

6 Likes

If the best thing they have for halloween is a 10 y/o broom you can use during those days. Then their priority should be in making the events actually relevant somehow, rather than gatekeep the small flavor they managed.

4 Likes

I wish I could give you all the upvotes. A rideable vacuum cleaner for gnomes would just be…magical. I don’t mind other races riding them too (and looking ridiculous), …but riding vacuum sounds beautiful.

And also, yes…please perma-broom mount of some sort. Please and thank you. :broom: :orange_heart:

3 Likes

they made the flower crowns permanent. next step… broom

4 Likes

It distracts more than these two party suits Blizzard has put out?

If Rhielle can get us a permanent Broom mount, she can be the whole Senate!

1 Like

How? It’s just a broom. Like all the brooms we see in Dalaran year round.

No, it really doesn’t.

3 Likes

Bruh the stars in the title baited me so hard I thought this was a second-tier bluepost or something.

Also brooms pls

Speak for yourself, I want a Nimbus 2000.
:sparkles::broom::sparkles:

Kickstand and all.

7 Likes

Puh-leeze.

The Nimbus 2000 is so overshadowed by the Firebolt.

Gimme a Firebolt!

2 Likes