Mage Tower should come back once a year for a week

He seems new to the game.

That’s just where I was at while reading your post and remembered they hadn’t mentioned anything yet lol

Before your edit I was about to mention any AotC mounts, but I say you would have also realized this.

True. I hope they do. SL should have its own version of the mage tower, which is easily done via Torghast. I would like something prestigious to chase down in the PVE department aside from the KSM mount.

For the record, I have like 10 of them. All Warrior, DK, Hunter and Affliction (one Warlock appearance anyways). I’m missing most of them, big deal. I’m not one of these guys 36/36 advocating you don’t get them, I am the guy that is 10/36 saying none of us should get them now.

No one cares that your self worth is tied to a hat in a game. If someone else joins and wants the hat let them work for it, I honestly can’t fathom how petty you have to be to jump up and down saying no to that.

Let everybody get everything. It’s a gameeeeeee

1 Like

I do and made a post asking a while back

(don’t bothering going to the thread, there were no replies, I’m not popular :sob: )

1 Like

As much as I really, really hate Fomo, I actually think we’d have better luck in becoming millionaries, investing lots of money In Blizzard, and making them bring the Mage Tower appearances back, then we would of convincing people on GD that they should come back.

Sounds more like your self worth is tied to a game since you are the one crying about pixels.

1 Like

I got exactly 1 of the Legendary appearances for my Legion weapons - and it was for the Claws of Ursoc, because I played my Guardian Druid so much that it didn’t make sense for me to go after all the other ones.

For me, it’s one of those ‘oh well’ sort of things, because now I wish I’d gone for the hunter marksman bow. However, I have no real opinion on the matter; it’s cool if they bring it back, and it’s cool if they keep it exclusive to the players around at that time. That being said, I’m 200% in favor of bringing in color variants/alterations of the Mage Tower appearances for folks who are here now to get.

There is absolutely a possibility of them changing their mind down the road, though - because they’ve gone back on statements of permanence of content before.

2 Likes

Oh stop, you are, just think of it like this… least you didn’t get any of the negativity that usually comes with making a thread.

1 Like

It is a game where trophies are readily advertised as part of the experience. Elite mogs, challenge mode sets, mage towers. People having things they worked for that they were told is time sensitive is fine. You can have 99% of the game. People who work for the 1% and put in extra effort can have that trophy.

I use this example all the time. Bowling is a game too, right?

If you walked into a bowling alley, and saw someone win a big trophy, would you, someone who did not compete, walk over and say “Wait, I want that?” No. They would tell you too late and that the tournament is over.

Lets take it a step further. Would you walk into a bowling alley, walk to the front desk, and ask someone to buy a trophy from 2 years ago that you didn’t work for? No, right? They’d look at you like you’re nuts.

Same premise.

If my self worth was tied to it I would’ve just got them since I was playing back then. You’re the sad sacks that need to jump on every single thread that has someone asking for access to old stuff.

1 Like

You don’t think the Twisting Corridors rewards count (whatever they are, I actually don’t know besides the mount).

https://www.wowhead.com/guides/torghast-twisting-corridors-unlock-rewards-tips

Ok now I do, mount, achievement per layer, a pet, and a title for layer 6

You’re just entitled and selfish af.

These appearances are a trophy for playing the game back then that’s it that’s all. There’s going to be plenty of other unique appearances that are going to be limited time.

And yes we care about the self worth around these stuff, we invested time into this game. I don’t know why you feel the entitlement to wipe people’s effort and time.

2 Likes

You actually can buy trophies

1 Like

Is this the part where we find out you couldn’t get them since they were uncarriable or you lacked the foresight to realize a few years later you would be crying over not having them?

If someone else you’ll never even meet having something wipes out your achievements, then you need to sort out your mental. Cause that’s glass.

1 Like

Yes, quantity devalues worth.

basic economy = mental confirmed?

The irony is so bold it has to be a troll post.