Mage tower makes me want to die lol

ironfur

as does melee damage on variss

woops, fixed.

but then nobody would want it anymore.
it’s only cool because it’s unique.

$35 on the LF carry website.
Saw in on FB lmao

I was kind of tracking with you up until this point.

That’s a fat negative, big turkey. This is a challenge anyone can overcome, not a participation trophy everyone should get.

1 Like

I have some helpful tips, experiences, and macros gathered here: Experiences: Guradian MT scaling broken (Updated)

Are you talking about the Guardian one? The 2nd phase feels impossible lol
Congratulations to anyone who is able to pull it off.
Even rank 1s and gladiator players struggle with it.

200+ attempts, but I refused to make a timewalking set. Made the W feel better, imho.

I see you have the set now. You finally get it?

Apparently mage tower already got you covered on that dying part

1 Like

Im just waiting for it to be nerfed as much as till the event ends if its still like this then oh well i will move on lol it will be very very sad thing but well i guess i have no choice :frowning:

P1 is the easy part.

If you are struggling with P1, play galactic guardian and heart of the wild until you are pushing with 2 or less infernals.

Once you feel like you are doing P1 more smoothly and have some dmg to spare, you can dump galactic guardian for incarn and HoTW for mighty bash (to stun boss during P2 and delay annihilate cast) for more DPS and more time in P2.

People have killed the boss with different combos of different builds. If you feel like P1 is the hard part for you personally then you can absolutely beat the challenge with either build.

If you’re using 2h for obliterate, use the unending thirst runic enchant on P1, or fallen crusader/unending thirst if dual wielding.

Focus on killing one razor ice as soon as possible, then just chain dark succor procs for Deathstrike until you can safely move out of the razor ice/comet storm. Grip/interrupt xylem when possible.

P1 you basically use all your RP for deathstriking period. There’s a guide/discussion in the DK sub forum.

1 Like

Holy moly - /salute to your friend (and a cookie). I didn’t even try this time around. It’s just not worth the frustration to me.

:cookie:

The problem is, I’ve finally managed to get the Inquis to die, as an infernal was spawning that just…smooshed Velen cause it landed right on him. It’s taken 132 attempts to get to that point and it’s…it’s not fun to the point I’m feeling burnt out after having to push that long just to try and get fel-bear for RP purposes, it’s not fun it’s just frustrating and taxing.

Like, if you’ve ever played GunFire Reborn, I solod the water snake boss with just a sword in that because, while things are tightly tuned, they also are tuned in a way that gives you time to respond and are properly coreographed, and, depending on how you build upto that point you could have tons of mobility and regen capability depending on the character. It’s hard but it feels fair as, while the attacks come out in a random order, they don’t have all the different attack mechanics potentially going off simultaneously where as in MT, you can have every kick and nuke trigger all at the same time just depending on your luck

Don’t do it then.

Whether or not it “feels fair” is 100% dependent on your ability as a player. While this feels unfair to you, I’m sure Gunfire Reborn felt unfair to people that sucked at that game more than you did.

This. I’m not bothering with it at all, it’s holiday season and I have tons of other things to do right now.

I got all the Druid mage tower stuff in Legion (on my Druid main at the time). I never even used any of the skins because I don’t even like them.

Mage Tower was hard in Legion. It’s supposed to be hard now. If it’s not fun, then don’t do it. You’ll completely forget about in a few weeks.

Felbear can’t be unlocked anywhere else. If it were the other mogs, it’d be understandable because there are recolors (and many other mogs), but that bear is only there. It is normal that many want it and do the only content available to get it even if they hate it.

1 Like

There’s also a thing where, even if you don’t fully clear in Gunfire Reborn, you still progress, in the form of getting a currency of sorts to unlock upgrades for your character to let you progress more easily/further.

MT has 0 type of progression. It is just ‘beat your head against the wall, and when you are done, there is no 0 reason to do it again’

Don’t unlock felbears then? Or put in the time to get good and unlock it if it’s something you desire to the point where it is worth your time.

1 Like