Mage tower makes me want to die lol

I’ve attempted it 208 times now and still haven’t seen the 2nd phase…I guess shows how trash i am eh. Is there going to be another nerf tomorrow after reset? Be nice if you could make it doable for everyone. Too much going on. I’ve wanted this for for years and now I’m able to get it I cant…makes me want to find someone to log onto my account and do it. If my account didn’t mean so much to me I would. I almost rage quit the other day but I’m trying not to let this beat me. Anyone have any macros or anything besides skull bash?

16 Likes

You probably don’t want to die, you’ll just go back to the Shadowlands :wink:

16 Likes

I got 15 attempts on my lock, said screw it. Took my guardian buddy 491 attempts to complete it.

5 Likes

Pilots are against ToS

If someone comes to your house and plays your account Blizz isn’t going to know it’s not you :laughing: I would suggest not inviting internet strangers to your house to play your Wow account though, I have a feeling that wouldn’t turn out so well lol.

1 Like

I guess you are experiencing the challenge as it was in Legion for us plebs who have trouble unlike the elite players that cheese things or are just g0d7ik3. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You’re not trash. You just have to be really good or lucky to get it.

I was lucky.

1 Like

Or be below average like me and have 20+ sockets and broken trinkets

3 Likes

Think I’m giving up on it if there’s no nerfs tomorrow.

Really want the mogs but it’s not worth my time wasted as of now.

1 Like

Big mood, I keep getting screwed by all 4 mechanics in that fight rng timering at the same time (eye kick + stomp + drain life + netherspawns) or just breaking (eyeballs inside pillars, nether spawns being interupted as they finish wind ups and then restarting the spell when they aren’t supposed too, Infernals slamming back to back, etc)

4 Likes

That would be cruel.

Yep, the planets aligned when I got it. I couldn’t believe it when I noticed kruul had less than 2 percent health.

Am I reading this right!?? Or that a typo?? Did you mean to type 49 attempts but typo-ed on a 1? :face_with_monocle:

490 wipes sounds like such a brutal wipefest that it’s genuinely hard to believe at first glance :joy:

490 freaking wipes, good god lmao… :coffin::coffin::coffin:

1 Like

Have you had velen just decide he’s tired and run off the stage? I’ve actually had that happen once, was INFURIATING

Also: we should be allowed to ring out the inquis too, if we can be thrown into the void, let us friggin’ sparta kick him into the pit too!

3 Likes

The idea of a difficult challenge is that it isn’t doable by everyone. If it was, it wouldnt be a challenge.

They will probably balance various specs but Id be disappointed in principle if it was nerfed down to the ground. Too much of that goes on nowadays.

1 Like

Sounds like you need a bit of help. if you dont have any friends who have done it to reach out to, I can give you as many tips as i have. or maybe add you and watch you through a discord call

2 Likes

Haha. Never saw that happen. Wtf lol.

The issue is that the WoW community is used to being able to buy a carry for any reward nowadays but you can’t do that for this challenge. It’s all on you and people are finding out how good they actually are at the game and they don’t like it lol.

I could definitely see another round of slight nerfs coming but it’s nice to finally have a current challenge mode again.

1 Like

You are absolutely not trash . Atn MT is extremely unforgiving and the people who are completing them are completeing because either they are extremely good or are using some kind of TW gear that gives them an edge (I dont care if someone is doing w/e at the end of day if you completed it thats it ) . I tried it for so many hours i dont even remember how many tries i did and failed miserably .

1 Like

Yuuuuuup

I’ve also had the stupid ‘prophet’ put orbs right ontop of me, popping them before they even finish rendering and Infernals just deciding 'nah, screw it, and just 180 coning me (well to the side of the stomp area, still sent flying like I ran into a skyrim giant)

1 Like

It took me 100+ more than that to kill it. So good luck, I suggest never stop running with kruul so you aren’t caught out by the puddle.

you have scale which is good cause you need it. Use it when he does the annihilate and the adds are on you. The scale, if it hits adds, can actually almost take the entire annihilate