Mage Tower is too hard and needs to be nerfed!

Spell reflect didn’t work against Krull’s annihilate, though, and if you were out of other CDs, the shield on-use would allow you to survive one more.

Basically a lot of this

4 Likes

Wow, he actually injured himself - lol jeeze. (Edit I got to watch that at least 3 more times)

3 Likes

I’ve already got this on speed dial:

6 Likes

And what of those who unwind through being challenged by difficult content?

1 Like

I know people have their opinions on him but genuinely his tries on the mage tower on all the specs were some complete gems to watch live.

Really should ask his mods if they still have those VoDs and make an entire program of him trying them out (and really all the content creators should do that).

Most likely since they suck at balance and tuning.

To you but not others you don’t speak for everyone

I played all through Legion and was unable to complete any of the Mage Tower challenges. I tried on every class. As someone who does not raid, at all, I simply did not have the gear to complete the challenge.

This was not a pleasant experience for me. I don’t pay a monthly subscription fee for that feeling. If I want to be disappointed, I can just turn on the news.

2 Likes

Wonder if it’s just left over code but I think they are kinda in defcon 2 trying to save whatever is left with projects they can see themselves able to do for 9.1.5. Seeing as how we’d have a brawler’s guild also, perhaps they thought nerfing a bunch of #'s etc and do some recolours will help.

I’m at least interested in how this will look if it is happening.

[on topic though, ya, it’s predictable, GD will be complaining]

At least it’ll be entertaining to read all the QQ…I can’t be the only one who loves reading all the tears…right?

1 Like

When did “casual” transition to “solo?”

Solo content is good for casuals, nowhere did I say that it was an exclusive deal.

There is this game called AFK, you sit and afk dont touch keyboard, this is fit for you.

2 Likes

Not just you though. Lots of posts claiming you can’t be casual if you do any kind of group content that’s not queued.

Meh, if you stay on the charts and out of the fire, I couldn’t care less if you play 1 day a week or don’t get up to pee.

Those things aren’t related, but they’re both true of me. I’m a casual who exclusively solos and the reason I give Blizzard money to play their game is because doing things my way has always been fairly rewarding, and I hope it remains rewarding. The worry is that the devs may be forgetting us. They’re glossing over professions, not really doing much with fishing, and archaeology (my favorite) is completely absent.

It feels like it is becoming less rewarding than it used to be to solo and play casually, and that needs to be corrected.

2 Likes

So like…
“Add mage tower skins to the command table”
sort of easy?

I love that. If you guys were cool with that (which I know you’re not), I’d totally be cool with that.

The FDK was stupid hard. That giant prison of ice, but you can’t touch it