Mage Tower is too hard and needs to be nerfed!

It’s coming to a GD near you… get ready…

58 Likes

I just wonder how they’ll do the prot warrior one without the CD from the shield. Unless you had monster dps, you needed it.

7 Likes

Blizz already nerfed it many boss attacks were already nerfed.

Already nerfed bosses so people dont need artifacts or specific Legion legendaries bonuses to defeat the encounters.
It is a Mage Tower 2.0 not exactly the same as before.

3 Likes

This is exactly what will happen if they bring it back.

Doesnt matter, people will still whine. If they can’t roflstomp it in questing greens the moment they hit max level, they will complain.

21 Likes

Well, if that’s the case, then it definitely shouldn’t reward the artifact skins, reskins or not. If it’s not the same challenge, it shouldn’t give the same reward.

I’m guessing all the warlocks would agree with me.

3 Likes

So then nerf it.

World of Warcraft has existed for 17 years because it has catered to the casual crowd. If you guys want that super hardcore MMO go play Wildstar. Oh wait, you can’t because that game catered to the hardcore crowd and there weren’t enough of them to keep the game afloat.

Nerf the mage tower if a majority of people cannot get it. This game should be more accessible not less.

16 Likes

It is the mage tower, not torghast, and it is a solo challenge. If you can’t get it done by yourself you don’t deserve the reward.

24 Likes

Players can still request it be nerfed. They’ve nerfed plenty of stuff to cater to casual folks.

2 Likes

10 Likes

It’s like you actually know me.

Blizzard, nerf this content.

1 Like

You’re conflating accessibility with difficulty. Challenging content should exist. That’s basically the point of any game-- overcome the challenge and win. It shouldn’t be nerfed to meet the lowest common denominator. We have public schools for that.

9 Likes

False. I whole-heartedly disagree.

1 Like

If you’re referring to Thwarting The Twins (which I assume you are) the only real challenge was waiting for RNG to award you Sacrolash’s Dark Strike, at which point it became an utter joke (like most of the challenges became once/if you had that one specific legendary or combination of certain legendaries) compared to trying to do it without them

Granted, it could and was completed by people without that legendary, but that was likely an insanely small percentage

1 Like

the mage tower challenge needs to be nerfed to a point where a blind/deaf/amputee person can complete it normally. Now thats inclusivity

1 Like

I unironically agree with you. In your attempt at sarcasm, you have successfully represented my actual opinion on the matter. Thank you.

2 Likes

I mean, yeah. People complained the first time too. Most realized they could just out gear it and then go back and roflstomp it.

It does exist. The most challenging content in this game should be raiding or high level pvp. Both of those are group activities and are gated off to a very, very small percent of the overall population.

However a solo challenge should not be overly difficult.

2 Likes

How dare they make a challenge challenging.

If You don’t want to earn anything they might as well just put the rewards on the cash shop so everyone can get their trophies.

2 Likes

Tbh the only thing I would want is that FUNKAY bear form, so I guess I’ll need to figure out how to play druid lol

1 Like