Death’s Deliverance from DK
Ghost of the Pridemother and Might of the grizzlemaw from Druid
Xuen’s enforcer from monk
Shattered reckoning from paladin
Ghostblade and Iceshear from Rogue
Rehgar’s legacy from shaman
Helya’s Gaze from warrior

From what I’ve been looking at, they all look metal af

and if the base isn’t available, then at least let us get the tints which don’t require mage tower

Just add in the artifact skins into Torghast, but as a completely different color. That way it’s new and Blizz isn’t breaking the “Limited time only” rule with Mage tower :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Already a reward for that, and 5 mask runs are easier than some of the Mage Tower scenarios.

No, I would rather they put in something new to the game that everyone benefits from rather than people who weren’t around.

It’s a prestige thing, which isn’t bad for the game. Not everything can and should end up on the Black Market Auction House.

No different than the other things that were removed from the game after the expansion. The Mage Tower skins were just par for the course since a lot of expansions had things removed. There are legitimate reasons, you just don’t like them and never have.

5 Likes

I have the much coveted druid forms myself. LET PEOPLE get them please. It serves no benefit other than for greedy selfish people. I especially can relate to my druid brothers and sisters because we have so few appearances already. Its a friggen crime they are locked out now.

One of the main things that makes this game unappealing to me at the moment is content/appearances that you cannot get anymore. The art and design team do such a great job at making these things, then poof can’t get them anymore.

How are you going to attract new players if you reserve all the good stuff for a bunch of greedy scrooge mcducks?

BRING IT BACK, all of it please.

3 Likes

Yes, let it all come back, even the legendaries like the staff from classic and the challenge mode sets from pandaria that you can’t get anymore for transmog.

You can still make them rare as heck to drop and obtain them, just bring them back

But honestly people just want to have a shiny badge of prestiege and be like “ha ha, you didn’t play as long as we have because we were blessed with internet while we were younger, You want these, well too bad, you’ll never have 'em.” screw that mindset tbh

1 Like

I’d bring them back (or new hues) at some point. A reworked tower would definitely make up for the extended period we’re facing until new content ^^

That said? It’s not going to happen.

1 Like

Something has been happening since the start, plz no critisize or think about changing, we should keep le tradition going because that is how things worked since I was born and i dont like change
Yeah sorry, not an average person to delude myself into thinking that because something has been going for years it shouldnt change.

Why are you so addicted to theses appearances?

Hardly prestigious if you got the legendaries it was an over all breeze, and i would love to see someone running around with a bright neon bear skin they spent 10mil on.
And no limited time content is total BS you paid for the game you should get the whole game as it was take your DLC lovin self elsewhere.

1 Like

there is literally no other reason except “They look so damn cool” do you really need anything beyond that?

No.

I’ve seen this thread a few dozen times over the years. This stuff was actually kinda difficult to earn without specific comps or being carried. WoD CMs, MoP CMs.

If they wanna do something different and new? I really hope they go for it. This type of stuff though? No.

3 Likes

Why are you so addicted to hoarding all the cool stuff. “GOTS MINE, now bugger off!!!” should be in the American anthem.

2 Likes

They haven’t even added the old AOTC mounts to the BMAH. which were extremely easy to get and not prestigious at all btw I wouldn’t count on them ever adding a way to get mage tower appearances. Just get over it and move on.

1 Like

-overgearing making them a joke
-mass carries selling during end of xpacs
lmao

I don’t have any tower appearances!
But i do understand what is a temporary feature…

Still required a comp for those of us that didn’t actually buy carries because we were incapable of doing so :slight_smile: or just weren’t interested in being carried and would rather earn it when it was current.

So what you are saying is that you deserved the rewards because you were skilled enough to get them.

I agree.

But here’s the issue, the people that got carries or overgeared them did not deserve the rewards yet they got them.

So you cant say the people who werent playing the expansion dont deserve them and shouldnt get them because you just said it is totes OK for people to get them without skill simply because they were playing during X xpac.

Prestige is good for the game. The goals players set for themselves made meaningful.
I hope Blizzard introduces new rewards for sure! But reviving the previous ones takes away that made those special, and the conditions present at the time, such as the PvP season an elite set was attained, the mechanical requirements and coordination required for CMs, and the unique challenges of the Mage Tower.
These feats cannot be recreated, since classes have been tuned and levels and stats don’t align as they did at those times. So even creating alternate paths to earn these sets wouldn’t hold true to their legacies.

A big reason people covet these sets and items is not exclusively because they look cool, but because they were limited and took time and effort to earn. If you take away the time and effort players put into these prestigious rewards, they’re no longer very coveted.
These cosmetic rewards are Trophy’s of their time, and you can’t go back in time to earn a Trophy.

Carries is another story altogether, but think of it as people who slipped through the cracks. It’s unavoidable. And in argument gold making is a skill of it’s own.

7 Likes

I can say this with ease simply because someone didn’t decide to join an expansion at any point and time or started playing it late.

Temporary rewards (as listed repeatedly throughout this thread) are a thing and i’m pretty sure most mmos even have stuff that’s gone away throughout the expansions or limited time stuff.

Once again, if Blizzard is going to add something new to the game or something for cosmetics or the likes, I’d highly prefer that instead of bringing something back that was already retired.

3 Likes

Said this elsewhere but…

BFA hasn’t had a lot of good transmogs as a whole. Certainly nothing on the level of legion. Lots of fairly bland weapons with a few fun ones but nothing matching the insanity of Legions artifacts.

But we finished legion without actually getting many of them. At best you’d pick up 6 weapon appearances per spec. And the differences between the first and second types of artifact were almost always minimal (slightly larger). Realistically you had 5 new weapon looks for a 2+ year expansion followed, as I said, by BFA with its far less exciting stuff that feels like a downgrade

Removing one of those 5 is BRUTAL. It’s not like removing a challenge set. It’s removing 20% of the entire weaponry your spec can equip. Thats akin to them going ‘we’re removing x tier entirely from each expansion. Because you should have got it at the time.’

I feel they did this not because they really wanted it to be exclusive - but because the tower was built around cool downs, mechanic and legendaries they were removing. So… they just switched it off.

Which feels… bad. I mean ALL THE QUEST CHAINS ARE STILL ON THE MAP -.- Again… its NEVER coming back but given the hit to transmog they really should have made the reward something like a title and allowed us to get the full rewards.