Mage bots galore

I mean I agree, but other than reporting them and poking Blizzard wrecking their farm is all we can do.

Ah, did that last question hit too close to home?

Why don’t you just ask Blizz for what you really want, a separate AH that sells everything you want for 1/2 vendor price?

No, it’s very clear you’re trolling.
A fresh level 5 could not afford a skinning knife or a mining pick unless they didn’t buy any abilities before they left northshire abbey.

Doing these things also doesn’t solve the issue of rampant inflation caused by cheaters(gold buyers).

Edit:
You’re the Budget version of Glinda, at least she was kinda funny.

Do you even play WoW?

Yes, do you?
A fresh level 5 with all of the starter abilities is lucky to have 1-2 silver to their name when they leave the starter area, assuming they didn’t do any extra grinding.
Each of those items you listed is 1s.

What about the profession training required to even use those?

No.

No they aren’t.

I have a rep discount and they’re 81c each.
https://imgur.com/vEQTO8f

Are you gonna stop lying and trying to paint the issue as something the average level 5 is doing wrong?

That’s not one silver, is it?

For 1 silver, 81 copper, you can have a profession that will have the gold pouring in.

1 Like

Like I said before.
Go away troll.

Looool.

You’re the one who is afraid to put together less than two silver before you run to town to buy lvl 5 greens, not me, friend.

Do you ding level 5 and run to Stormwind to beg for gold and gear?

Name calling is inappropriate.

Please, let us keep the forums civil.

1 Like

Wait… You’re serious?!

:clown_face::rofl:

1 Like

Found the gold buyer.

1 Like

That’s the funniest thing anyone has ever called me.

Blizzard can check my account all they want. I am broke all the time.

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

I mean you’re acting like a gold buyer who’s upset someone suggested a possible solution to gold buying.

Or possibly you didn’t understand what I said, you seem like you might be a little slow or something. You keep spamming emojis.

1 Like

You really don’t understand how ridiculous your idea is, do you?

I don’t think you understand my idea and you got stuck on the gold value itself.

I quoted your entire statement, and not just the gold value.

Yeah and you didn’t refute anything.
You just mashed your head on the emojis and hit enter.

I’d like you to actually think about what would be involved in your claim. We can simplify it for you, just a smidge: Just consider labor costs alone.