Mage bots galore

-Go to Wetlands
-Go to camps
-Watch all the mage farm packs of mobs and destroy the economy

Nice job Blizzard

10 Likes

If they’re aoe farming drag over some elites.

1 Like

plz blizzard start public ban waves of bots it will be the best content in sod. They said they wanna experiment right? so start “discovering” ways to get rid of all of them.

1 Like

thats the mage aoe leveling strat from 19-25 >.> im currently doing that on my mage.

3 Likes

Sure those level 25 mages really need to level to 26

3 Likes

what are they killing? the gnolls or murlocs?

Both Gnolls and Murlocs… they are bots stop trying to defend them

1 Like

have you reported it?

2 Likes

The people defending the bots are likely the same people that cheat(buy gold).

1 Like

you’d be surprised how many characters you think are bots are just venezuelans / malaysians / other 3rd world country gold sellers trying to make a living.

1 Like

no, you guys call anyone thats a mage, or doesnt speak english a bot, if your racist just say so, no need to dog whistle.

5 Likes

LMAO pulling out the racism card…

1 Like

If you’re trying to make a living in this game by farming stuff that is still bannable.

1 Like

People doing things you don’t like =/= bots.

4 Likes

Just say you cheat… stop trying to hide it.

1 Like

I don’t aoe farm, but I’m also not so stupid I think mages AOE farming common AOE farming spots are bots.

2 Likes

sure but if you flag it as botting then it wont work as there are actual people at the keyboard.

Bots are incredibly easy to spot.

He’s talking about mages AOE farming murloc packs in wetlands, one of the most common mage aoe farming locations in the game. Clearly he’s having trouble telling the difference. And so are you, apparently.

2 Likes

It is, but he’s saying that they’re level 25s.
There’s basically no reason for a normal player to AoE grind like that in SoD when you can just quest at level 25 and get 1-2g per quest and make more gold faster than relying on random drops.

It’s the behaviour that indicates botting not the action itself.

1 Like