M0 a bit overtuned?

i’m looking forward to batol hahah i am doing only guild runs atm…pugs are going to be aids for a while.

Just cleared stonevault and it was pretty brutal, not gonna lie. the dmg was nuts, but the mechanics were fun. lots of 1-2 shots in here.

im straight up not doing it… that place was azz in cata its azz now nope.jpeg
didnt have fun then. i know to avoid it now

1 Like

To be fair heroics do not seem anymore difficult then previous seasons, if they were supposed to be on par with what M0 used to be then some one at blizzard must have forgotten to press that update button lol

so I am guessing my 584 ret pally shouldn’t have any issue? I am thinking of farming heroic dungeon for the avdenture track glove.

nerfing tanks wasnt a good idea it hurts us all

I upgraded my adventure track to pretty at least 4/8 weapons max and a few items 5/8 6/8. I think is worth it since well there are no other gear that needs these crest for upgrade anyways so mind as well use them.

Ran Dawnbreaker with my guildies. It was a lot of for science pulls, but good learning experience.

I haven’t run the rest, I can guarantee pug groups are gonna be a mixed bag at best this week.

No stay away from my heroics please. You guys need to stop pushing this dark souls difficulty on the rest of us

1 Like

erudax is possibly one of the worst designed fights i’ve seen in a while

I’m not talking about a huge jump in difficulty, just enough that you have to actually play the game in order to complete them. Needing to know the basics of your class and the mechanics of bosses is not “dark souls difficulty”. If you want to mindlessly faceroll things with zero threat of failure that’s what normals are for

1 Like

Honestly this makes no sense.

They should be equal to M5 of S3.

Why all the way to 10?

There’s no gradual increase.

It’s just braindead heroic to M10, which is a bit of a joke honestly.

4 Likes

it was perfectly fine, s3 was a dream, and s4 was the reality check

Can’t wait to be gatekept by players wanting 610+ gear only for mythic 0

3 Likes

Right? How about strategize on how you can do better instead of being overtuned. We need it to be difficult, heroics were way to easy

You’re a long way away from your bridge. Not everyone wants to play dark souls, if we did we’d go play it instead.

just did NW0 and it was significantly easier than AK

Have you done Ara Kara? The rest have been pretty easy… Ara Kara last boss was insane

It was balanced somewhat before because we were entering them fully geared from the previous season with good gear and all. But now we’re entering them from heroic dungeons and it feels pretty bad. Plus it only drops 593 gear and a measly 10 valor per boss. My mythic dungeon took almost an hour to complete for such a small amount of valor stones. This mythic+ season already off to bad start if day one I’m over it

1 Like

Just ran my first M0 as a tank.

That was so much fun! We died a few times learning the final boss mechanics but we overcame and eventually won! Was what a dungeon should have felt like a while ago.

There were wipes in a couple of the dungeons that I did, it’s hard but very possible to beat. Regroup and make a plan lol. The gear rewards feel great to loot!