M0 a bit overtuned?

Lol, M0 is always hard at launch. Between lack of gear and people not knowing mechanics it’s always much harder. Then people get gear and learn it mechanics and it becomes much easier.

I mean it took less than 30-45 minutes. So even with poop gear, no knowledge of mechanics, and wipes, it only really gets easier from here on out.

Dawnbringer was easier than AK.

2 Likes

they’re definitely too hard for a lot of players lol I think they’re fine so far, but other people are struggling hard… they might be slightly overtuned for the gen pop

1 Like

They’re not meant to be pushovers for the avg player, they’re meant to be like a +10 season 4, though they nerfed the gear which sucks

1 Like

?

Nerfed, autocucumber

i love autocucumbers

And drops LFR gear.

You’re right, they should get better at posting and not wasting time because these forums are useless.

1 Like

Yeah extremely. I understand these are new mechanics and everyone is learning them but i dont think its really a good look or feel for blizzard to be rolling out dungeons where the difficulty rating goes up from normal, heroic, NIGHTMARE… I’m not sure why anyone who is even remotely new to the game would find that fun… i’m not new and i find it stupid and annoying

Also, didn’t blizzard just say that after they “nerfed” tanks ( they didn’t ) that they would be getting rid of alot of the “bursty life damaging scenarios”? That was a lie.

1 Like

They did this intentionally for some bizarre reason.

2 Likes

Aye, to many root/snare + 1 shot mechanics with not much time to address and then add on to it other things going on that also need your attention to survive the next onslaught. I’ve said it a few time’s they got lazy and went heavy on 1 shot mechanics.

They nerfed the difficulty Aug 22.

although that assumes these dungeons were tuned to the same difficulty as the Dragonflight ones.

it is mythic 10 equivleant. they said that at the end of DF in patch notes. heroic is new mythic and mythic is old mythic 10. it is not meant to be a cakewalk anymore and i love it.

But people will complain anyway. nothing makes all the people happy.

but it makes me happy because i love the early challenge.

According to beta, m+ is much harder this season, so no, they weren’t tuned to df

im avoiding the problimatic ones everyone hated in the past. wipe batol… why did they bring that one back they must hate us.

2 Likes

Yes I think it’s way too hard. Mythic 0 shouldn’t be this much harder than heroic dungeons

1 Like

they should be harder but going from super easy sleep walk to doom nightmare

2 Likes

Are they too hard? Or is it just because people are finally seeing actual mechanics because the bosses aren’t dying in 5 seconds?

If anything, heroics need to be buffed to have a smoother difficulty curve between normal and mythic

2 Likes