M+ Shrouded Hero Title -- Updated November 16

Exploiter detected. Opinion rejected.

What a hot take, so you should be DQ’d too for Oshir exploiting right? https://clips.twitch.tv/BombasticMushySnailDancingBanana-VJgEUVPuzVDZOrR9

yea it’s 100% the same thing tbh you’re right :slight_smile: . Also what kind of person goes digging through someone’s twitch for a 2 month old VOD to find something like that are you okay man? Are you angry you’re also getting dq’d? :frowning: it’s okay i swear!

yo, he got your a** though lol

3 Likes

yea he freaking owned me!

1 Like

There must be some investigation going on they said it would be given out yesterday but nothing yet

3 Likes

Wait a minute… https://twitter.com/DrkstWoW/status/1584139858314158081 (no hate of course) I just think we’re on the same side of this argument :slight_smile:

I’ve been consistent with what I’ve said. Those keys shouldn’t count for score and I think its a good thing that blizzard is investigating this type of abuse, but the vagueness of DQ’ing potentially half of the ladder is what concerns me. Ideally all the keys that are timed with Zenkiki buff get removed and your next best key without the buff is counted adjusting the cutoff, but it seems like blizz is just going to blanket DQ everyone that did a key with the buff at any point which I don’t think is entirely justified when theres been people breaking ID, Upper kara last boss, GD gunning down the entire last cart, pvp stam buffs, ect. This whole season is a joke when it comes to competitive integrity and either its all okay or none of it is, but don’t go acting high and mighty drawing the line of what abuse is okay for me but not for thee.

3 Likes

I do think there is a difference between dungeon mechanics that were used in the great push and some random 5% mainstat buff but otherwise i do agree with you. Let’s just hope titles get here soon :grinning:!

2 Likes

comparing 5% stat buff to a tech on oshir. 200iq truly

4 Likes

Lol @ timing any iron docks beyond a +25 key without Oshir tech

2 Likes

Will we know when the title go out? or it already has and 99% of the community got DQ’ed.

no word as of yet…
zero people I know in the m+ scene got a title

Someone posted this in the EU thread, but it’s probably a whole lot easier for them to mass scan and DQ runs/players with the buff rather than people who cheesed Oshir or cannoned the Grimrail mobs

1 Like

i know you

Title going out soon? @kaivax

Actually, I have friends that used it because of the pressure that felt knowing other people were using it. Okay, rainbow farter who thinks his crap doesn’t stink?

Only just read through the following comments. Crap definitely stinks.

learn to avoid peer pressure situations and handle it better next time

don’t care + seethe + mald + cope tbh