M+ Shrouded Hero Title -- Updated November 16

Agreed.
This is ridiculous…

1 Like

Are we going to get the final update to the cutoff? It’s frustrating not knowing if one of the members of our group got the title or not.

3 Likes

There are 659,680 characters who have completed at least 1 m+ key on the raider io leaderboards. So that’s at least 659 spaces, 660 if you round up. Raider io lists 661 spots. I’m not sure how they handle ties, but spots 659-662 are all 3087.3. If it’s the hunter friend in your last few runs that ended at 3087,1, it’s going to be close. Raider io has the season 3 cutoff as 3679.4 but a dude at 3679.1 got it but 3678.6 didn’t so maybe they count tiebreakers without the decimal point? Could also be from a small number of DQs they might have done at the end of last season.

The problem is people continued getting IO after cutoff so it’s impossible for us to know what the official endpoint was 14h and 45m ago. Vercel app at the time showed 3085.5, but without blizzard confirmation we’re just sitting and waiting a month for titles to go out. =(

Yes the cutoff has spiked out of control I was thinking it would max out at 3075 :dizzy_face: hard to predict what was the final cutoff

This was a screenshot from 1:09 A.M. Eastern last night, obviously not everyone runs with the raider io app so some of the people who may have appeared to be getting rating after the cutoff may have just been people who weren’t live updating and had to wait for it to get updated with a scan

You’re referencing the pvp cut off time of 1 am est. The M+ title was stated to be open until maintenance at 10 am est which raider.io should be accurate to. https://www.wowhead.com/news/shadowlands-season-4-ending-on-october-25th-329311

Edit: This was later amended in the blue post, thanks for the clarification Hambrick

1 Like

The wowhead post is a time capsule and incorrect. The original blizzard post was updated to include that the m+ cut off time was 10 PM PDT as well.

“The current season of Mythic+ content will end at 10:00 p.m. the night before maintenance begins in each region. This is 10:00 p.m. PDT for North American realms and 22:00 CEST for European realms. With the season’s end, ratings that qualify for the 0.1% “Shrouded Hero: Shadowlands Season 4” achievement will be recorded.”

1 Like

I’m not sure where you got 3679.4 from? For me Raider.IO shows it at 3679.1 at 1,021 characters, so it would make sense as to why that person got title, though he was the 1,025th spot, the other 4 got their titles too. This blue post doesn’t involve decimals just a straight number, and when this post was updated yesterday it was 3082.5 on Raider.IO.

it was 3679.4 with 1024 spots when I looked at the season 3 thing yesterday, not sure why it’s 79.1 1021 now

When can we expect to receive our titles? I would really like to swap factions.

1 Like

We don’t have a lot of precedent since it’s only been around for 2 seasons, but last season it took 24 days. If it’s the same time-frame this time, then the expected date is November 17th

Looks like pvp titles went out today, hopefully m+ is soon

1 Like

:sleeping_bed: we’re waiting

2 Likes

Still no title 3 weeks later, kinda cringe

1 Like

The Mythic+ Shrouded Hero title will be going out to players today.

In this region, we had to disqualify some players who abused a buff from sharing a legacy quest to achieve their top scores.

The cutoff score of 3087 did not change following disqualifications.

Congratulations to all Shrouded Heroes!

9 Likes

Sigh… The Alliance Needs Copper Bars! is again way to strong :stuck_out_tongue:

Will there be any notification or email addressing those who were disqualified? Because lets say for example this buff was used for a key, but the key was not timed for score or completed in general. Then they never used it again, would they still be disqualified?

I took a break for s4 but glad to see this was done. For all the people asking about open policy cough Reddit cough don’t do shady things and you won’t have to guess if something will be bannable or not. I do not feel bad for anyone exploiting. Also just because other people got away with other things doesn’t make this one ok. Can’t stand the “oh well they never said it was wrong” or the “well these people did this and nothing happened” logic. When you knowingly do something sus you accept any and all risks. I am not saying the people who got away with it other things are ok.

How nefarious. :dracthyr_sweat: