M+ dev team is out of touch with reality

Just sit here all day and try to convince us . Then say we don’t do the content? yet you cant see this is not good?

But dude…

My buffed 90 dps is better than their non-buffed 100 dps because mine is fire damage which is buffed.

LOL

3 Likes

If they made the vulnerabilities 30%, I think it would more closely align with Blizzard’s goals.

1 Like

You haven’t done anything besides basically just saying “no u”. Maybe try making an actual rebuttal against my arguments and calculations.

1 Like

hello? scroll up,

I did. You made zero rebuttals.

Let’s say it’s +fire dmg week

And you have a fire mage (with buff) doing 100k damage

But rogues just happen to be meta and do 150k (without buff)

Is it still worth to bring the mage just because “their buffed”

Or is 150k > 100k proving the buff didn’t make a difference

2 Likes

Maybe if u actually played the game then you would know people will see this and use this to prevent classes from coming every week, it will happen period, people take ilvl over skill, this is still a thing, People want 525 ilvl for a 8 bro, its REDICULOUS, it will cause issues and that is what i stated to begin with.

You didn’t, you don’t even have a Onyxia 60 kill. You are a Wrath baby. 9k achievement points, LOL!!!

You don’t have the old PVP rank either, which anyone that played Vanilla would have.

Just please stop it, and admit your Vanilla WoW experience was you dabbling in Classic WoW in 2019. You didn’t even make it to 60 probably.

Your achievement history doesn’t have a single achievement that shows you played in Vanilla. Look at my achievements. I have the old ranked PVP achievement and an Onyxia 60 kill.

1 Like

Oh no! WoW players are complaining about something!

lol they’re going to complain either which way. There are players who hardly do keys complaining. Also, why is it that most players complaining aren’t even doing +5’s?

1 Like

New affixes are trash, but not nearly as trash as bumping crests up a key level and throwing the second affix back into the mix.

Sorry you consider shutting down bad takes as “poop socking” discussions.

I raided MC and did Onyxia during Vanilla.

I played Vanilla, TBC, Wrath, then jumped to SL. I would hope you have more achievement points than me when you have like 10 alts.

I have master sergeant from 2008. :man_facepalming:

I’m going around complaining in random threads.

Projecting onto other people my buyer’s remorse resubbing into WW waiting room.

Objectively the M+ changes are a very minor change from what people are experiencing now.

1 Like

players: blizzard you guys need to stop adding boring affixes that only a few classes can deal with or benefit from.

blizzard: o…k…

proceeds to add 4 brand new affixes that only a few can benefit from

:man_facepalming:

sometimes i wonder if blizzard is a bot

Yes , plain and simple so maybe this paladin can understand.

Great summary nuwala

Then let me be a positive comment.

In comparison to what we had before, these are great changes.

Every melee hates storming and spiteful, every caster hated volcanic, entangling overlaps with stack mechanics was a big fail, and afflicted and incorporeal were bad for the game.

Do bad affixes still exist? Yes.
But did we get rid of a bunch of bad affixes? Yes!

Are the new affixes “also bad?”

In a vacuum, I dont think so. The damage bonus they provide to players in terms of overall damage is so small it will be inconsequential in the meta.

No one is going to take an Arcane mage over a Fire during Arcane week unless they are really tuned within 3% dps of eachother and are both considered meta. No one is going to take a warrior during armor pen week or feral during bleed week over specs that are actually meta.

The meta will not rotate weekly as far as DPS is concerned.

The only way these affixes might be bad is if they make the trash substantially harder than fortified, or if fortified comes back, or how these might interact with something like [attuned/focused mob becomes uninterrupted with raging] or [armor pen mobs become tank busters with bolstering].

But thats not really a new problem, it’s only marginally different than fortified problems.

These changes aren’t “the best we could have hoped for” but they are objectively a very big improvement over what we have this season.

3 Likes

Didn’t you say in the other thread that you don’t M+ and that it’s a dumb e-sport?

1 Like

Look.

Its a dumb e sport if they dont like it.

Its repetitive if they dont like it.

But repetitive and esport things are amazing if they like it.

Dont really look for a concrete standard from them.

3 Likes

You’re very cool. Tell us about your guild.

1 Like

Why are you arguing about vanilla xp anyway?

There was no m+ in vanilla…

If someone were to check your recent / relevant achievements in regards to m+ they would find them lacking the last 3 expansions.

Calling them out for not having vanilla xp seems pointless if they can in turn call you out for not having any recent xp

2 Likes