M+ dev team is out of touch with reality

Yet its 1000x better than anything you have ever suggested.

I get it. You hate WoW. You dont even remember how WoW used to be, despite your statements.

But man. Its ok for people to like different things. You dont have to constantly post that you have no clue whats going on.

3 Likes

I played Vanilla, and dungeon pugging was how people found guilds.

They kept 3 of 3 affixes that I liked. (Bursting, Sanguine, Bolstering.)

You keep targetting me like u want my number bud, u got a crush? im married
2 of u think 5% dont matter, everyone else says it does, grats your right we are wrong.

If you were sitting next to an open window and told me it was raining, I would still walk over and check.

2 Likes

Dungeons were not end-game content in Vanilla. It was leveling content and a stepping stone for pre-bis raid.

This guy loves to poop sock these M+ discussions. The less you engage with posters like this, the better.

I’ll say it for Sosari.

K, champ.

2 Likes

DFS1 is relatively recent.
Or even if DPS wasn’t close, performance was.

It could be another attempt to recreate that magic.

this guy is rediculous troll, can we mute him?

2 Likes

You didn’t play Vanilla then, lol. Wrath baby in action here.

1 Like

I honestly think they should do away with M+. Watch how many do it if it becomes only a challenge mode for cosmetics and nothing else. The CM mode could still be M+ with rotating affixes for the challenge too.

1 Like

Being louder doesn’t mean they are right. The players crying about it either don’t play the content or barely do.

2 Likes

I like it…. Rotational affixes and m+ in general.

I pretty much never bothered with pve until m+ was introduced. Since then it even encouraged me to try mythic raiding.

Dungeons are not endgame content. People just ran them, like they do LFR and heroic dungeons.

1 Like

Your wrong dude

Source : Trust me bro. I almost understand how basic math works

3 Likes

Well, DF participation was well distributed, but that doesn’t mean the balancing itself was within 5% of each other.

I played vanilla and I have achievements that pre-date wrath. Nice try.

That is true, but a 5% buff there to someone will probably shift if they get taken or not. Really more like 3% though.

It could yeah, but knowing Blizzard I’m not holding my breath lol.