M+ dev team is out of touch with reality

You act like you’re the only one going through personal things. You mean I have 4 times the activity over the course of several years? In the past 2 months you spent significantly more time on the forums than I.

Also, what happened to:

So much for that.

1 Like

See, this is all he does is distract from the actual subject, he targets character and then cries when u give it back, just ignore this dude, Hes one of the trolls on the street with their cameras trying to trigger people and get a response for his entertainment. Dont bother, sucks he didn’t grow up in a public school with bullies, maybe hed know better. I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually makes a forums or videos off of this .

1 Like

You can’t be serious lmao. I’m responding to something they initially brought up.

Quote me targeting his character as the initiator.

Funny and ironic.

1 Like

Does 40% = very small minority.
Idk

1 Like

that’s a player problem caused by players.

Thank you quazii for that very intellegent argument and ideas. You said it the best . Watched this video 2 times now, Id say this guy should run the m+dev team. 6 thumbs up , i grew up near a nuclear plant ). Really hop Blizzard sees it, and it like opens their minds. All that money all the possibilities and we get more junk affixes not fun, and for a million reasons hurt the community worse.

Pls keep bumping this post, Your actually being very helpful to our campaign!

Good god man, do u even have time to play the game? This truely is your entertainment 12818 posts. holy moly dood. I bet they all trolls too. What a wasted existence.

here it comes, wait for it

I do.

This is some pretty weak ad hom, at least try to be original.

Just type bump man

Did you really sit around for 5 minutes watching this page to type this while I was responding to you?

Bump bump bump complete my sentence

Careful, posting 3 replies in a row can be considered spam. (Even when you swap characters)

1 Like

Swapped for guild recruitment, but ty didnt realize , i dont forums to much but this really needs to be adressed to the dev team.

Lol, he self-liked his guild recruitment ad with 12 alts.

1 Like

This kid is actually fun to watch, i bet his videos are lit. Misery luvs company, i feel bad for him.

You going to hop on dirtypal next? or maybe electikal? maybe kraknbowz? or is it going to be feculence?

I bet its cause noone around him will listen to him, cause hes so miserable and gross. He has noone so comes to forums and tries to tick everyone off, so they are as miserable as him. Kinda sad when you think about it. He has noone irl to talk to so hes here triggering people.

What was it that you said?

right… it’s funny when people end up talking about themselves.

Im just glad hes here to keep this bumped. I hope he gets irl help though soon.