M+ causes major disparity with raid difficulty

In my group raid is by far faster. We’re clearing heroic in just over an hour and it rains loot that can be upgraded to mythic ilvl.

Lol

Lmao, even.

Your raiders just suck. Its either that or they came into this raid tier at 400ilvl thinking theyd get far. But likely they just suck.

And where do you get those many upgrade tokens for more Heroic upgrades PLUS easy Mythic quality upgrade? Right. M+. I don’t get Aspect tokens in HC and the amount of Wyrm tokens per week is also pretty low.

And you’re using data from a third party site, Raider.io even admits that their limited access to the API really limits what data they can collect.

Anyone claiming that the Raider.io data is somehow an accurate way to gauge M+ as a popular activity is being completely disingenuous, and you know it.

That data just shows completed keys, and doesn’t show how many players overall there are. How many of those keys are people’s alts too? Thats right you don’t know, that is because that data is just a snapshot of M+ participation of the people that actually engage with M+.

It is hilarious watching the denalism and the bias that surrounds M+, I have never seen a system in a MMO more fiercely defended than M+, and I play a lot of MMOs.

Because we like the system lmao

You like the easy loot, that is what you like.

3 Likes

Ive done over 50 keys this season. I dont think thats the case. Also got AotC week 1. Did i do that for the gear too?

Maybe post on your main instead of the 407 ilvl toon you dont do any content on. I wanna make some strawman arguments too

This is my main lol.

Then that says it all.

Says what? That I don’t like M+? Yeah, big surprise there. Where are your PVP scores? Notice how I’m in PVP gear? That is because I only pvp in the game now because of how sweaty PVE content has gotten.

Edit: I love when try to use people’s profile as a means to marginalize their opinions. I’ve been playing this game since 2004, I got a firm grasp of what M+ and it’s impact on the game.

1 Like

It goes both ways. Neither side willing to acknowledge the other. Wasnt it you who mentioned people linking m+ numbers with no context? Then youre here making the claim that “most” people do not step foot into m+ with no context either. As everything reports off of unique characters and not unique accounts its hard for anyone outside of Blizzard to know whos doing what

Me running 5 characters through an m2 is no different than someone running 5 characters through the first raid boss

But there is something no one can deny: blizzard keeps putting time and money and resources into m+ while filling a lot of echoed requests from the player base. Not sure if raids are getting the same attention or not since i do not raid regularly

Youve done a grand total of 52 solo shuffle games with 1 M+ dungeon and 3/9 LFR. Youre free to play as often as youd like but dont claim you know exactly why others like the game when you only log in to do a daily solo shuffle or 2.

What resources have they put into M+ that they didn’t do in the past? Are we getting more dungeon content now than we did in the past?

1 Like

Wow, what a lame attempt here. So, you’re basing your rebuttal around my season 2 progress, which is only a few weeks old? Probably one the lamest attempts I’ve seen in some time.

I scaled back my play time quite a bit this season. This reply just proves how weak your argument is, you had to resort to profile shaming to try to back up your silly claims.

I see this same crap when people debate politics too.

Is that not what you were doing here? If loot was all i wanted why would i still be doing keys?

:rofl:

1 Like

Rotating in dungeons from prior expansions
New affixes
Removing seasonal affixes

Yes

1 Like

How? DF launched with 8 dungeons right?

And weve had additional dungeons added in from previous expansions. 6 so far putting the dungeon count to 16