M+ causes major disparity with raid difficulty

I agree, a lot. Naturally M+ players won’t agree with this, they have fun with it and obviously love the fact, that they’re getting tons of stuff to upgrade their gear.
It’s a bit weird when one person that is just interested in raiding got an ilvl of 426 while another one in the same group grinded a lot of M+ simultaneously and stands there with 435 just because of upgrade tokens.

1 Like

Raiding works when you raid in a guild, where somebody getting something is not really a waste and you now you will get yours eventually.(except for rare items of course).

As a raider I don’t want them to make it harder to cap the vault or farm specific items in m+, at the end of the day m+ being so rewarding make it so I spend less time in there than I have to.

1 Like

I know exactly zero people in my guild that use the forums lol

I imagine it’s the same everywhere and so it’s defiantly not a good representation.

It should have been a pole on the launcher.

Is that why M+ had like more than double the votes of raid in the little forum popularity contest?

People genuinely like M+. It’s fun. It forces you to get better at your class and at personal responsibility mechanics. It presents you with situations where you have to maximize personal dps, while using all of your stuns and stops, and class utility to survive hard pulls or high tyran bosses.

People with the lowest IO scores in a given raid group tend to also be the worst players in a given raid group.

I think a dance pole on the launcher would be interesting.

Vial is only BIS for Fury in 5+ target. Otherwise you want raid trinkets.

I hope you realize that most people never even step foot into M+. The bias towards M+ on these forums is uncanny at times. Of course players that read and post on the forums would be into M+, people that post on gaming forums tend to be the more hardcore player types.

There is an extreme bias on these forums towards pushing M+ as the most popular activity.

9/9N
7/9H
2300 m+

Game feels great right now. I don’t even feel pressured to do high keys because champion gear is so OP

Champion gear 415-437
Normal raid
M+ 9-15

Wyrm crest
Heroic raid
M+11-15

So a combination of normal raid and 11s sets you up to 437. Once you start getting hero gear from vault or heroic you don’t even need that many aspect crests to finish upgrading so you can do a handful of 16s for the crests and end up being 440 with just heroic raid and 16s

There’s nothing about the forums that would draw in more M+ players than any other group in the game. A poll with like 12,000 responses is more than enough responses to reach a pretty reasonable distribution of the playerbase. There are scientific studies with smaller sample sizes that are still considered statistically significant.

M+ is popular. Full stop. Not because it craps out loot, but because it is a popular game mode that people like.

Oh boy it’s another episode of raiders whining they can do other content for gear.
Again.

This isn’t an issue, if you don’t wanna do M+, simply don’t do it. If you’re in a push guild and expect to push, you push. If you don’t want to, please find a different guild or make a chill raid group. There’s nothing to fix. It’s an MMO, you have multiple sources to strength.

1 Like

The thread is mostly being carried on by the worst guild master in the mythic raiding scene. Someone who refuses to step foot in a dungeon all tier and gets carried to extremely late CE’s by his guild. I’d imagine they are one of the lowest rated 10-12 hour raiding guilds in all of WoW.

Someone who master looted the rare BIS dps trinket to himself (a tank) while he cant even be bothered to use the right gear enchants.

2 Likes

Pure conjecture on your part here.

Going off the only objective numbers we have. Find something quantifiable that shows that people secretly all hate M+. I’ll be waiting.

People actually believe this lmao if it wasn’t for the loot hardly anyone would bother with M+

2 Likes

The launchers shows down times with the game, and yet everyone rushes to the forums screaming they didnt know about the down time.

Probably would have had the same outcome honestly lol

Then why did a vast majority of players on the forums indicate that M+ is their favorite game mode?

The burden of proof is on you mate. Linking completed key runs from Raider.io doesn’t paint a full picture.

I’m basing my opinions on what I actually see in the game, the vast majority of players I interact with don’t have any Raider.io score at all.

“Why was the easiest/fastest way to get gear the most popular?” You can’t be serious lol

2 Likes

I said what my evidence was.

You’re going off of anecdotes of a few people you talk to in game. Yikes. This is what is referred to as a ‘bad faith argument’.

Was the superior place to grind AP, Leggo’s, Corrupted Gear, Loot up a fresh toon, only gear to be upgraded, only activity where you were rewarded mythic level gear for doing a Normal version level key.

1 Like