Lunar Preservation quest bugged

I can confirm doing Hyjal last will complete the quest. Shut off All your addons and the quest will go to the next one closest to you I was in Ashenvale and Didn’t know where the next was and it automatically displayed the next moonwell in Ashenvale. Good Luck I hope this helps.

blizzard needs to fix this. im not doing the quest until they do. it breaking randomly in the middle makes it immediately not worth

To be fair, it’s a druid holiday quest, during a druid event, from a druid quest giver, for their druidic weapon, for a very druid themed cosmetic. :wink:

2 Likes

Do NOT do this. It is a waste of time. The problem is NOT on our end.
The Hyjal portion of the quest is bugged.

After checking some of the other threads, it appears the Hyjal charge is causing the bug which was the last one I was able to complete successfully.
I simply abandoned and picked the quest back up, then did that one last and was able to finish it easily. From the routes I’ve seen posted it doesn’t appear to matter what order you use so long as Hyjal is last.

Order that worked for me

1 - Moonglade
2 - Duskwood (because all the others are in Kalimdor)
3 - Feralas
4 - Stonetalon
5 & 6 - Ashenvale
7 - Felwood
8 - Mount Hyjal

3 Likes

Yes, this quest still bugged! Tried in other characters still cannot complete it.

Maybe the order doesn’t matter much but I know I tried it in what ever order I wanted with Hyjal last and while it did charge I didn’t receive the item for the quest turn in. Then I tied three exact order listed.

Yeah bit that’s got top be a pain for those that can’t just hop to major locations. Getting to Stonetalon alone is a pain with that long @ss flight.

Well this is an extremely frustrating quest. The fact that it has to be done in the exact order to get it to work, in addition to the fact that the quest text makes no mention of there being 2 moonwells in Ashenvale is a pretty major oversight.

Feels like this quest was given to the work-experience kid to do over a weekend.

1 Like

The 2 moonwells in Ashenvale are bugged. I tried reseting UI and all the stuff, still not working

Same here, I dropped the quest and started over and out bugged in the same spot. I even tried logging in and out and disabling all addons. Nothing worked. You would think given the length of time …years…this event has been flipping on they would have worked out the kinks.

this is the first year this quest has existed.

you can either wait for a hotfix, or just do Hyjal last.

They can barely get the main game to work without bugs , good luck them fixing this
games gone to trash with firing so many QA staff

Nordrassil is bugging on WrA; tried resetting, tried all addons off…everything. No luck.

Bugged for me on Earthen Ring managed to get Felwood, Hyjal, and Moonglade done but when i got to Ashenvale things broke hard and nothing is working to get this stupid quest to progress…this is annoying. This is WM off btw.

Just to be clear Hyjal does not have to be done last. I was able to get them all done by doing Moonglade>Felwood>Ashenvale>Stonetalon>Hyjal>Feralas>Duskwood and none were bugged all worked just fine. However when doing so I was in a raid and didn’t get credit for any of them, (stupid me) Now going back for these a second time I did them in the same order and Feralas seems to be bugged for me. Hope this gets fixes soon I am going to logout for the time being. I don’t want to have to do it a third time. Though I’m sure we all know that a third time is the charm so maybe I will have no choice but to.

1 Like

Tried this, did not work for me.
Just finished it up as you were posting. Such a bummer. Was the last order. I give. lol.

feralas isn’t bugged.
read the thread.
you did hyjal, which is causing issues… then when you went to do feralas, it wouldn’t activate because you’d previously done hyjal.

didn’t happen.

1 Like

Just here to confirm doing Hyjal last worked for me thank you to those posting the order.

Fur the Horde :fox_face:

2 Likes

So I dropped it all and did it again and this actually worked. I take back what I said and thank you!

Doing hyjal last worked for me but I also had to go do a HoA quest with Magni that starts there that I hadn’t done. If you see Magni, you’re in the wrong phase. I wish I had noticed before collecting the blessings multiple times…

Went to Hyjal last, button was available, pressed button, buff didn’t update, quest didn’t update (due to buff), and I can repeatedly cause the animation and button press to happen without the quest completing.

As a GM told me, “If you use open another ticket about this, it’s considered spam and your account will be penalized. See this rule about not following GM orders https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/32221

Except this second time is on an alt after waiting to do Hyjal last and not the same issue as the first case where I did Hyjal first on my main (oops) and completed it doing Hyjal last.

Nice to have a GM threaten my account status after opening a ticket about the same general issue but in a different buggy way.

2 Likes